Vinyljustice | Page 851 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. I'm still here holding out for a blue or pink vinyl release of Jewel's criminally underrated 0304 album.

POPGASM, ateensfan, mdl and 7 others like this.
  2. Great finds at the annual record label fair last weekend. Copped the limited edition Pacific Breeze comp for $25 (online retail $36), a now out-of-print Loser Edition copy of Weyes Blood, and James Ferraro’s vaporwave classic for $5 ($60 on Discogs now!).
    Had to be more mindful considering Black Friday is just around the corner.

Attached Files:

neonpanda likes this.
  3. I ordered a second copy since my first arrived ravaged & war-torn, but nothing yet, either.

4. Hmmm... this is a worry. I know they've had (and continue to have) issues with some releases, but I've always rated their service in the past.

5. My Blackout has arrived, I am screaming with joy @HeartSwells

That album cover blown up is even worse (somehow) but the vinyl is gorgeous.

Laurence, Jacques, Stopremix and 4 others like this.
  6. Let me join in on the @HeartSwells love-in - got home this evening to find my Britney and Destiny's Child LPs waiting for me! Thanks so much for all the effort you put into these groupbuys. Truly a king amongst men!

toby3000, blaze_dave, aux and 3 others like this.
  7. They take forever with non-members, at least both times I ordered something from them, they took at least 10/15 days.

8. Someone was selling a copy of the white Erotica reissue for $30 and I missed it. That being said... if anyone has one

9. After the Janet price crash in HMV I have now officially become a Janet stan. The power of a sale.

10. My blackout arrived today! @HeartSwells Thanks you so much!

I agree with @smellycat regarding the artwork. Brit looks low quality and grainy

Laurence, blaze_dave and Hubson like this.
  11. Céline Dion’s Courage to be released on vinyl

12. ‘Blackout’ received. Thank you @HeartSwells !!!

My other most recently received vinyl was the Halloween soundtrack with the scary af artwork and orange/black splatter. I love it!

blaze_dave and Hubson like this.
  13. Y'all use the PM function

14. The Idler Wheel is up, open to the public too, not limited so expecting it to hang around like their pressing of Mariah. Pawn... expected "soon".

Their pressing of Grimes' new album is on red too, ltd to 1000. I know the pink works better but I quite like the bold colour and it's rarer etc etc.

[​IMG]

15. Also got my Blackout copies in the mail today, that was fast actually! Again, thank you @HeartSwells for all the work you do for us!

16. Thank you! Ordered the Fiona. Gonna go with the translucent pink for Grimes - I just like it better all around.

aux likes this.
  17. Maybe when it's 90% discount.

18. Yeah, I appreciate the album. But I have an original pressing in pristine condition and I'm not a fan of the translucent yellow (reminds me of piss).

19. I don’t get the hate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.