Vinyljustice | Page 859 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. I was procrastinating and fiddling around with the Vinyl Me Please cart, about 20 secs away from completing my order when the clock struck 12 and the 30% off code became invalid right before my eyes. When you do clownery...

2. I was only going to use it to buy the VMP version of Pang, but decided there was no reason to since I'm buying the gold version. I was so excited about The Idler Wheel... last week that I bought it then, & that's how they make clowns out of us.

djmakemewet likes this.
  3. At least it had 15% off in that first week - better than waiting until now!

24382.jpg

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Wig to be honest

Stopremix, Laurence, andru and 2 others like this.
  5. Those Britney fans will do anything...

6. The cops showing up to look into it:

[​IMG]

7. nn I just reordered all my recent buys and got them to cancel my previous orders. Bought 8 records but the discount, exchange rate and free international shipping made it worth it.

aaronhansome, Euphoria, aux and 2 others like this.
  8. Go call the police, go call the governor

9. My response to UO would be:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    flowersandu, andru, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  10. Got Roisin Murphy's Overpowered and Bjork's new 12" single in the HMV offer, used a £10 purehmv voucher too so only ended up paying £22 for them both!

2014, etienne and aux like this.
  11. aux

aux

I think they mistakenly had a copy of Avril Lavigne's Head Above Water for £10, and with the discount applied, I paid like £7 for it. Still a bit much for the album, but I wanted it nn

12. their response to me was to wait because they are dealing with the cargo company. They will inform me when they reach a solution with their partner. I'd better get one from discog before the price go through the roof

13. Can everyone who messaged me originally about missing Blackout send another PM? I reckon I’ve got enough to fulfil those requests and help @ateensfan (if you’re in the UK/EU).

Anyone who hasn’t received their copy of Blackout can shoot me a PM too and we can double check tracking (for non-UK folk) to make sure it’s still on it’s way.

IceflamePhoenix, Pat, QueenB and 7 others like this.
  14. Circus just arrived and it’s gorgeous

flowersandu, andru, QueenB and 4 others like this.
  15. im in Asia, can u send one to Vietnam?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
  16. I was concerned that my Circus vinyl didn’t dispatch at the same time as the rest of y’all, plus I was charged the day I Pre-ordered, then the transaction completely disappeared from my bank transactions until I was charged again yesterday. Now I’m stressing hoping the courier containing my copy doesn’t get stolen.

17. Forgot to mention but Black Friday titles were put online on most of the big UK indies today, can’t see many Katy Perry but Banquet still have a bunch of Lizzo EPs.

Yep that’s fine, I’ll get in touch with people tomorrow.

18. I'm guessing mine will be sent off when Ashlee Simpson arrives? Might as well bundle Circus in with them if it saves the postage.

HeartSwells likes this.
  19. You are a god!! Thank you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.