Vinyljustice | Page 860 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. No black friday deals, gerls?

2. Urban Outfitters has $10 off $50/$50 off $150/$75 off $200. So with my $20 off I already get for being silver tier - I got 6 vinyls for $110 CDN - including the Great Gatsby soundtrack which runs $50 regular. Not bad at all.

3. Anyone used Sound of Vinyl recently? Do they... ever ship what you've ordered?

4. Never really had any issues, they might be on backorder for a while but they’ve all eventually come through.

5. I'm still waiting on the Fleetwood Mac colour variants to ship (they had a Black Friday release date) but I've always found them to be pretty good otherwise.

6. SO mad that I forgot to submit my payment for Daydream.

Txetxu likes this.
  7. I was waiting for Urban to do some 50% off deal so I could get Broods' album on orange vinyl for like $11 but they finally sold out. The clownery

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Vinyls I've picked up over this weekend with 20% off and my discount coming into play;

Florence & The Machine - How Big How Blue How Beautiful
    Haim - Days Are Gone
    The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships
    Beck - Colors
    Kaytranada - 99.9%
    The Killers - Day & Age
    SOPHIE - Oil Of Every Pearl's Un-Insides

9. I'm facing the same issue. Was told it would be five days but instead its been.. nearly three weeks. They said they're waiting on a supplier but couldn't confirm a date so I cancelled my order. They take an age to reply to emails as well.

10. I don't understand why they have the huge sales if the orders never seem to get fulfilled.

11. Where from please? I’m looking for this vinyl.

12. aux

aux

HMV / Fopp. You can easily get it on Amazon, and their webstore has a clear variant of it still in stock x

2014 and Primrose like this.
  13. Thank you!

aux likes this.
  14. aux likes this.
  15. wow delicious
    On pre order in uk between £40-75
    A bargain
    @Vasilios
    Cum thru inner city papa

16. Already done sis

push the button likes this.
  17. OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!
    20% Off
    Almost Everything on Amoeba.com
    Apply Promo Code at Checkout: CYBER20

18. Amazon UK cyber monday deals
    Mabel - High Expectations (£14)
    Florence - Lungs 10th Anniversary (£14)

And some others. That shitty Spice Girls picture disc is £12.

19. That picture disc would be been better off had they kept it at 2000 copies. With the black pressing coming early next year getting all the sales from the demand. I've heard it sounds terrible and I'm glad we are getting a proper pressing.

Jacques likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.