Vinyljustice | Page 861 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. It's still showing as 2 left for me?!

Up N Down likes this.
  2. UO is doing 25% your entire order and free shipping over $50. My order is $49.47 fhdjshfks.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  3. It shows there's more than 2 available now but it was sold out when I last checked. Also they've taken all the listings down from the main page except for Dangerous Woman.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up. Hoping they will actually process my order.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Dennis likes this.
  4. 599 available now...

5. Christina Agorilla and BrittleKnee ordered

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
    Mr.Arroz, aux and Mr Blonde like this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. Is there a particular reason why ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs and ʇxǝu 'n ʞuɐɥʇ aren't on the UK shop? I e-mailed them about it but of course no answer.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  8. Fuck, UO finally got me with the Cyber Monday deal combined with $5 off in my rewards. I snagged Avril's Let Go and Kelly's Breakaway.

9. Well, I got Circus in today and I've finally been struck by UO's penchant for poor packaging. I've had good luck before -- the record would be wrapped in cardboard, then bubble wrapped inside the box -- but this time they put it the big box with two big bubbles of air on top that actually do nothing to protect the record because there's still a bunch of room between the top flap of the box and the bubbles of air. Naturally it knocked around and the one corner got bent in pretty badly. It's almost comical that someone thought that was sufficient.

Americans, what have been your experiences in trying to arrange an exchange or (partial) refund because of damage? I'm not expecting them to have any extra for replacements.

The silver lining here is that this happened to Circus instead of Blackout.

10. I’m not an American but my experience with them regarding refunds has been good. Send them a complaint with photos.

11. Snagged a signed copy of Magdalene on red vinyl today! Only 150 copies so they flew fucking fast.

Jacques likes this.
  12. I complained about the color of the vinyl not being as advertised and they sent me a 2nd copy for free instead of a refund so... your chances are good. Even if they send you a clear vinyl as a replacement, just switch the jackets

13. HeartSwells likes this.
  14. Are there any plans to re-release The Fame Monster? I'd love to get a pressing of it that isn't a picture disc and also uncensored!

Pat, Laurence and Andrew.L like this.
  15. My Urban “Circus” vinyl has a huge seam split. First time I’ve ever had an issue. Hopefully they can fix it.

16. All these mass damaged Britney LPs caused by UO’s incompetence will just drive up the value of your mint copies down the line dddd

17. Limited edition Heartless/Blinding Lights 7” singles on The Weekend’s store for the next 12 hours or so

FINISH LINE and Diet Pop! like this.
  18. My copy of Circus came in today looking lovely!

QueenB and blaze_dave like this.
  19. Phew, I just snatched the last copy of Madonna - I Rise from Banquet Records just now.

etienne likes this.
  20. Just brought my other half the Katy Perry double A-Side for Xmas. It wasn't too bad of a price online. Less than £25, so I'm hoping it's official.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.