Vinyljustice | Page 863 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't think my colored Yours Truly is coming. Everything else was processed and has now shipped but this one still shows it's pending. Welp.

2. The colours are low key ugly anyway.

3. etienne, andru, Diet Pop! and 3 others like this.
  4. Kim Petras’ Turn Off The Lights is 50% off today only on UO if anyone’s interested.

5. “My Everything” was dispatched last Wednesday and still hasn’t arrived. Starting to get worried.

6. I would buy this if I had money

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2019
    andru and Future Lover like this.
  7. Really impressed with the two Haim vinyl pressings (bought in the sale) they sound so good.

8. I almost kidded myself on that I was about to nap a Kylie Christmas for under £100... alas the eBay gods said no!

9. I have a copy. It’s not sealed but I don’t use it.

10. A Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack release without Aerith's Theme on it? Pass!

What a limited selection of tracks.

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  11. Does that mean you'd be willing to sell it?!

12. What a bizarre decision. Surely that's the most loved song of the whole series?!

AceReject likes this.
  13. My audio cable between by speakers and laptop stopped working and on top of that a piece of that cable got stuck in the headphone jack which means I can't use the new cable I bought. I also lost the headphone jack adapter for my iPhone so I can't use my speakers with that either. This means the only way for me to listen to music with proper speakers right now is vinyl.
    [​IMG]

14. aaronhansome, Jacques and P'NutButter like this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. My wish list:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. In other news: I genuinely don't know what to do with Neneh's re-issue. Don't care for gold vinyl, that helps, but I just can't see myself playing four remixes of Buffalo Stance in a row in the year of our lord 2020.

Maybe just the single disc and the CD's then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.