Vinyljustice | Page 874 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. My latest UO order arrived including mutiple copies of Circus. All of them damaged with seam splits, creases, holes and tears. Happy new year UO!
    [​IMG]

2. Mabel is now 4 quid. Dddddd

D.Jay, Butterfly and Jacques like this.
  3. Mine arrived today in the post! Thanks for posting about this!

4. Yes thanks again - I got mine two days ago!
    Suddenly I feel scammed having paid £6 for it.

5. I feel scammed at paying £4 for the regular vinyl

6. I feel scammed importing it from Urban Outfitters US at full price dddd

7. I only like Mad Love and Don’t Call Me Up, but £4... I just couldn’t resist.
    Snatched.

8. I kinda want Mabel for 4 quid but can't be arsed (dd) with the shipping.

9. Sia's We Are Born is currently £13.99 on Amazon. Annoyingly, Some People Have Real Problems is almost twice that.

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  10. Just, like...take the Easyjet to Stansted, go to UO and go home again. It'll probably be cheaper ddddd

11. Mabel sold out.

12. Sugababes fans when she started releasing bops and not moody songs about her city.

13. And all it took was a couple dips in the bargain bin.

TRAVVV likes this.
  14. Just got my No Devotion vinyl. Relieved as it was hard to find due to the... strange downfall of Collect Records.

15. The completist finally got the best of me, and it has come time that I finally must buy a copy of MDNA... sigh.

If anyone has any ideas of where to get it for a non-extortionate price, let me know! I’d rather not spend $100+ on this.

djity likes this.
  16. ^ I always feel so jammy that I got it for £18 a few years back.

17. I really want to get the Charli XCX mixtape vinyls but I came around way too late and I checked eBay and.......yeah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.