Vinyljustice | Page 902 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. I don't know, but Vinyl Me Please has 1,000 copies on red: https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/miss-anthropocene

(Had it since Tuesday, but no time to play it.)

Patriku likes this.
  2. Usually the label/artist exclusives are more limited than the indie exclusives, so I reckon the white is more limited.

3. Has this been posted yet?
    [​IMG]
    UO Red Exclusive

Edit:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  4. Pink all over the cover, red vinyl... make it make sense luv

5. My screenname and I are SHAKING from the potential.

6. Kiss & Tell should have been a pink given the album cover - I also prefer the European album cover which ironically would've gone well with a red vinyl.

Nice to see them getting to her discography though, hopefully they press all the Hollywood Records stuff.

7. All of When The Sun Goes Down's artwork was basically "this is a vinyl record" so it's gonna look incredible.

Runawaywithme and Butterfly like this.
  8. Apparently my Neneh Cherry boxset has arrived at home, thanks @djmakemewet for guiding me to this steal. I'm chuffed.

Chris Lala and djmakemewet like this.
  9. They better be pressing Stars Dance.

10. FINISH LINE likes this.
  11. Andrew.L and blaze_dave like this.
  12. 9DC9FB9F-1B37-4D32-9534-0D771F03B434.jpeg
    These are from last week’s vinyl market here and I’m beyond excited to have found Emotions in mint condition and only 9 EUR. I couldn’t resist framing the inlay, so so beautiful!
    A67A5354-F142-473D-81D5-0332F1192A3E.jpeg

13. $70 for 2 discs though.

14. aux

aux

And a 40 page hardcover book

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.