Vinyljustice | Page 945 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Thank you! Yeah, that’s definitely more doable. Still... Muffy, sis, the prices.

2. Sis, the prices. Is he sucking me off or something?

Chris Lala likes this.
  3. The members-only restriction has now been lifted - just bagged my copy!

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  4. aux

aux

5. The Spotify one.
    kii

6. aux

aux

The whole fiasco with the Manic glitter vinyl is sending me. The album now comes with a lenticular cover too, to make up for the shite “glitter” picture disc.

7. Halseys label didn’t stop to think whether they COULD I’m yelling

8. Yeah, I’m learning to practice self-respect when it comes to ordering vinyl.

9. I just saw pictures of the Manic picture disc pressing and girl for the love of God just focus on one good pressing.

10. See I was trying this but I got really stoned last night and ordered Souled Out by Jhene from Juno.

TRAVVV, Euphoria and Lapras like this.
  11. Jacques and Diet Pop! like this.
  12. If you buy the new Weeknd album on CD in HMV at the moment, you get a free Blinding Lights 7” single which seems a good deal.

Definitely my favourite track of his so I can probably skip getting the album on vinyl now!

2014 and Chris Lala like this.
  13. It's a shame that mockup isn't the actual product. Doesn't it come with red text?

Chris Lala likes this.
  14. Unfortunately, yes. It’s a shame that such an obvious glitch was overlooked like that.

15. Y’all it’s just some text

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.