Vinyljustice | Page 948 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. yes it's the 180g black one. I got the EU version (bought it from juno.co.uk). does your copy sound like the songs were sped up a little bit? Vocals were a little bit pitched up? They definitely did something so they can fit all the songs on a single LP.

2. I haven’t noticed any pitched vocals on mine. there’s a few light crackles on 2 Become 1 and Mama on mine but everything else sounds clean to me. Maybe you got a bad copy.

3. I’ve finally ordered the Future Nostalgia boxset, she really deserves my last coin.

4. aaronhansome and Jacques like this.
  5. Absolutely snatched. Thanks. Hopefully it's not from the Manchester branch, every copy was completely wrecked. Huge split sleeves on every one of them, I'm surprised they think they can sell those especially at RRP.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  6. aux

aux

Aidan likes this.
  7. aux and Dennis like this.
  8. Dennis likes this.
  9. Aussie girls get hyped for this:

https://www.recordsale.com.au/

Chris Lala and aux like this.
  10. [​IMG]

JMRGBY, Diet Pop!, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  11. Someone remind me, where can I get a copy of Pang that still has the decorated vinyl in the UK?

Future Lover likes this.
  12. I kept my order but I do believe it's shipping from the UK (?) and I'm in NYC, so surely it's because of COVID-19 that it's not being sent until whenever this changes. I picked up the pink one in addition to the boxset because she deserves my coins, it'll be here next week, and I can have it NOW. I don't think EU countries are affected.

Lapras, aaronhansome and Laurence like this.
  13. I don’t think any coloured copies even made it over here...

14. My Paris shipped! I am so f*gcited.

UO:
    [​IMG]

Marbled:

[​IMG]

The second one, which I got, is so much more suited for the record. Fuck you, Urban Capitalists!

Jacques, andru, Lapras and 9 others like this.
  15. Wow, the marbled one is gorgeous. Might have to pick it up.

I really dislike that olive green “gold” color.

16. “Gold” vinyl needs to stop being a thing, at least silver somewhat lives up to its name. I’m glad I snatched the marbled edition, it’s gorgeous.

17. My HMV one came today and it was the marbled gold to anyone wondering - I think the restock will be black though end of April/May.

HeartSwells and aux like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.