Waiting For That Rate- The George Michael/Wham! Singles Discography Rate- The Winner Is.... | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Waiting For That Rate- The George Michael/Wham! Singles Discography Rate- The Winner Is....

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by gezza76, Apr 23, 2020.

1. gezza76 likes this.
  2. I found that some really grew on me the longer I listened. They are certainly less immediate than his pre 00s stuff but by the end I disliked only 1 song but there are some I wouldn't voluntary return to also.

3. Ray

Ray

So extraordinary!

4. gezza76 likes this.
  5. Ok wow, I have some... feelings about This Is How (We Want You To Get High)

Also, you guys better not do Spinnin' The Wheel dirty...

6. Ray

Ray

There is one line in it that really gives me a case of the feelings.

7. I have done the Wham! part and will begin the GM rating today - hope to have this submitted by the end of this weekend!

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    gezza76 likes this.
  8. Choosing between my final 5 contenders for my #11, is SO hard! All mega bops of course.

9. Don't let me down #truefaith

marie_05, Ray and Hairycub1969 like this.
  10. I wouldn't like to say...

11. I have done my score for "True Faith" and I like it!

WhatKindOfKylie? and gezza76 like this.
  12. I've decided on my #11 at long last! This one tough no mistaken.

gezza76 and Hairycub1969 like this.
  13. I knew my 11 from the off. It didn't take long to figure it.

14. I am actually glad George manages to pull more voters than I expected. For a golden oldie and male singer that is quite the feat. Deserved obviously.

15. I'm hoping for 20 voters in the end ! That would be a good show for all the reasons you state

16. I'll 'go for it' this weekend. Have faith...

17. I've decided that George Michael, is the most gorgeous male artist of all time. What an absolute handsome man. And a genius at that too.

Gnuh Gnuh, br0dy and Hairycub1969 like this.
  18. Same here!

19. Currently watching the music video again to my choice of my #11. Bliss.

20. Oh father....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.