Waiting For That Rate- The George Michael/Wham! Singles Discography Rate- The Winner Is.... | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

Waiting For That Rate- The George Michael/Wham! Singles Discography Rate- The Winner Is....

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by gezza76, Apr 23, 2020.

1. berserkboi likes this.
  2. berserkboi likes this.
  3. berserkboi and Epic Chocolat like this.
  4. berserkboi and Gnuh Gnuh like this.
  5. It's coming along.

berserkboi, gezza76 and Eric Generic like this.
  6. On it! :D

Untouchable Ace and gezza76 like this.
  7. I just have to youtube the last nine songs on the list - they're the songs I've heard only once, or not at all.

Eric Generic and gezza76 like this.
  8. just PMd my scores for each of the songs. My bad for not getting to it earlier!

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    gezza76 and Untouchable Ace like this.
  9. And we've now hit 20 voters! Thanks every one!

10. my scores so far are something like this
    [​IMG]

11. I hadn't realised deadline was on Thursday (I assumed it was on Friday) - I may need to score some things from memory! Dddd

gezza76 and Untouchable Ace like this.
  12. Up to 22 voters now and we could reach the magic 30 if everyone votes as indicated! That would be a great turnout for him!

In other news a clear leader has emerged and has created a gap unless someone tanks it!

Untouchable Ace and Hairycub1969 like this.
  13. Wow! I feel so extraordinary....

Untouchable Ace and Ray like this.
  14. Ray

Ray

Does something have a hold on it?

15. Naturally it is in the mix!

Ray likes this.
  16. Hoping to get my votes in tomorrow!

17. Got my votes in but it was tough. I predict we will have a ballad and uptempo top 2, with the ballad winning even though my 11 is the bop. @gezza76 thank you for hosting the rate! I think it's fate it's happening the same week a 'new' George track is released.

18. Will get my votes in tomorrow.

berserkboi and gezza76 like this.
  19. I finally voted! I only gave out five 10s, which is low for me, but I also only gave a couple songs below a 5. We stan a consistent king!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.