WandaVision | The Popjustice Forum

WandaVision

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Joe., Jan 13, 2021.

1. As the good sis @Aidan suggested.

Obviously keep anything that hasn't aired in an episode or trailer yet in spoiler tags; but this is pretty much the place to safely talk about the episodes after they air without ruining it for other MCU lurkers in the other thread.

Once the episode had officially aired there is no need for spoiler tags, I assume people who won't want to be spoiled won't visit the thread until they're caught up.

Bookwormboy, elektroxx, He and 12 others like this.
  2. Binch you stole my thread. But yeah this thread is needed so we can easily discuss what happens in the show freely

3. For people who don't follow up with the MCU films or need a refresher on Wanda and Vision's storyline please watch Legends: Wanda and Vision

This also is a nice summary of them

He, Robert, Trinu 3.0 and 1 other person like this.
  4. I hadn't realised they were doing weekly episodes, but I like it - a little treat to look forward to on Fridays. So intrigued by how it's all going to work based on the clips, and obviously I'd watch Elizabeth Olsen in anything, she's amazing.

covert_crooner likes this.
  5. I'm pretty excited that Emma Caulfield will be turning up in the show at some point.

JuanJose, Steve003, He and 14 others like this.
  6. Have they officially announced that it'll be two episodes yet? I assume it won't be on Australian Disney Plus for another few hours?

7. I would assume they’ll release it everywhere at the same time?

8. I just watched their Legends episodes.

I AM SO THRILLED FOR THIS.

Robert likes this.
  9. It releases 8am U.K. time/midnight PST/3am EST

irishlamb likes this.
  10. They're doing a virtual launch event right now -

11. Whew it’s at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

12. I can't believe we're finally here after waiting so long, exciting!

13. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Some rave reviews:

So I think I’ve seen it’ll be a two episode premiere and then the rest will follow weekly?

14. Another one

He likes this.
  15. Yeah it said the latest tv spot that the first 2 drop tomorrow

Subwaykid likes this.
  16. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Oop I also noticed it says it right there at the bottom of the first review I posted, nn. I’m trying not to watch too many trailers as I want the footage to be mostly new for myself.

Really looking forward to this. The main thing the MCU needed was some revitalization in its execution and the fact that they are kicking their new phase off with a weird sitcom tribute makes me think they’re aware of that.

17. Critics were only sent the first three episodes, thank god. Because it means pre-episode spoilers should be sparse.

Remember when key scenes from Endgame leaked ahead of the premiere oop.

He likes this.
  18. V excited for this!!

19. I never expected David Lynch to be mentioned in a Marvel review but here we are and I'm here for it.

covert_crooner and Subwaykid like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.