Watch2gether (Plug.dj r.i.p) | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Watch2gether (Plug.dj r.i.p)

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Big Bang, Mar 29, 2012.

1. aux

aux

Yath

Island likes this.
  2. aux

aux

3. I'm playing my new rate's playlist, featuring Santigold, Ladyhawke, Little Boots, La Roux, Florence + the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds, Ellie Goulding, Diana Vickers, Janelle Monáe, Natalia Kills, Nicola Roberts, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Lorde, Sky Ferreira and Foxes on Watch2Gether. Feel free to join!

Crisp X and aux like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

We're in a room right now a few of us if you'd like to hang out!! x (hopefully the link works)

aux and soratami like this.
  5. Will be doing a Watch2Gether sessions featuring the second half of the songs in the Quirky Pop Rate: The Debuts (Janelle Monáe, Lana Del Rey, Natalia Kills, Nicola Roberts, Charli XCX, Lorde, Sky Ferreira and Foxes) here at 5PM BST. Feel free to join!

Remorque and berserkboi like this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

Would anyone want to have a watch2gether session today?

7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Tag me if it happens.

soratami likes this.
  8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Excellent news!

eddy2375 likes this.
  9. I hadn't used it in years, mostly since it didn't work properly and we've just moved on to watch2gether, but that's still kind of sad. It was definitely better and more fun than watch2gether, and we had some really fun PJ sessions back in the day

[​IMG]

VivaForever, berserkboi and Island like this.
  10. I found out turntable.fm is back yesterday and it is pretty much a plug.dj clone!

pop3blow2 and Leopold like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.