Waterloo Road

I'm really liking this! I'm only 4 episodes in because I'm watching it weekly, but I think it's great. It has a good mix of teacher and pupil storylines, which is something that later series of the original Waterloo Road didn't always do so well. It feels like a lot of people on social media wrote it off either before it started or after just the first episode. I just wish the series had more than seven episodes.

I interviewed Adam Thomas who plays Donte if anyone is interested!
I'm so jealous, he's so beautiful. Great interview!

I'm really liking this! I'm only 4 episodes in because I'm watching it weekly, but I think it's great. It has a good mix of teacher and pupil storylines, which is something that later series of the original Waterloo Road didn't always do so well. It feels like a lot of people on social media wrote it off either before it started or after just the first episode. I just wish the series had more than seven episodes.

I'm so jealous, he's so beautiful. Great interview!

From what I’ve been told it would seem they’re releasing the season in two halves. Unless that plan has changed.

Oh that makes sense. Like what they used to do with the old series where it would be 7A and 7B with the gap being called “half term” haha

That’s what I’m assuming. One of the main cast members comes into my work and I’m pretty sure they said filming was ongoing.

He/Him/His
I'm watching episode 8 of the new series and...

I'm glad they managed to keep Mika's return under wraps! It's felt overdue that she make an appearance since she didn't for the funeral.

I'm currently rewatching this from the beginning and I forgot how insufferable Mika was in series 3 with this dragged out storyline about saving the environment... they were definitely struggling to come up with ideas there ddd

Is it just me or are they doing a terrible job of promoting this? I've yet to catch up on the episodes from last year and randomly came across the latest batch whilst scrolling through iPlayer. Maybe I've just missed the ads etc.