Weird little things that you enjoy | The Popjustice Forum

Weird little things that you enjoy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Overdose, Nov 14, 2010.

1. It's simple. Just name those little things that you like that some people may find a tad weird or possibly section judge you for

OK I'll start:

- When people stutter on the News
    - Eating a whole jug of melted chocolate with a spoon
    - Knowing I can see someone but they can't see me
    - Falling over when noone is around (especially on ice)
    - Having my iTunes library in perfect order
    - People complimenting my wrapping skills at Christmas
    - Whilst watching TV, acting along and pretending you're the character on the screen
    - Putting on new underwear or socks
    - Looking at strangers when they walk by and wondering what life they lead

Your turn!

Slice of Life likes this.
  2. Watching other people slowly fall apart until they spiral into a deep depression.

What? Misery loves company.

3. Knowing someone is staring at you when they have no clue that you know they are.

4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Getting a KitKat which is 85% chocolate and no wafer.

Children running around screaming who then fall over and hurt themselves.

Giving voices to glove puppets.

5. My penis.

kal and Mr.Arroz like this.
  6. I was just saying that for attention. I love seeing how people try to style it out when they trip or get blanked or something. Very entertaining. I've noticed mobile phones will often be drawn in situations like this, pretending that they've got a text or something to remind everyone else that they're cool.

7. Cleaning. Bloody love cleaning. I'm cleaning my laptop right now.

8. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Same for me ^^! I love wondering what life people lead, it's like all surreal and magical and stuff.

I also like gossiping. About everything. Oh and pretending I have clairvoyance and being 50% right most of the time.

9. Twirling a tuft of my hair with my fingers and tucking it behind the arm of my glasses, it can't express the pleasure it brings me and yet I don't really know why!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  10. This!

Also... Stroking a very specific part of my beard with my fingers. I do it unknowingly when I'm thinking about something or listening to someone speaking. Goes without saying I hate being clean-shaven!

11. Wearing sunglasses and staring at people.
    Watching the clouds.

12. When there's an awkward silence, someone states that its awkward and nothing changes.
    Being a popstar in the shower.

kal and Slice of Life like this.
  13. This is basically my life

14. Stroking my moustache and cupping my chin. I look like a detective.

15. - In a book or a film when the title is said.
    - Being on a really busy street or freeway and stopping/ slowing down to let someone go through and they give me that "thank you wave" from their car.

16. Pain.

Yeah. That is a weird one. Within moderation though.

17. Walking on the streets at 2 in the morning when it's dark and nobody else is outside. It's so quiet and refreshing. The air is never cleaner.

18. Deleting spam. Honest to God it makes me feel like a superhero.

19. Oh my gosh, yes! I love when that happens. I'm usually the idiot who shouts "He just said it!" or "That's the name of the film!" and sit there with a beaming smile on my face.

- Singing and/or rapping in the artist's accent. Usually on Girls Aloud's or Dizzee Rascal's songs, they're the most fun to do it on.

20. Type everything in myself on iTunes, capitals and all, i see friends who have everything spelt in slang and it annoys me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.