Westlife - Wild Dreams | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Westlife - Wild Dreams

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ZsDbk88, Mar 17, 2021.

1. They will perform on Dancing On Ice next Sunday.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    aboutyounow likes this.
  2. Ooooh look at them promoting their best song in years!

popjunkie likes this.
  3. I know right? Hard to believe! If they eventually release Alive, I would be happy.

popjunkie likes this.
  4. Not exactly Westlife related but:

He will also be a guest on Late Late Show this Friday.

5. I'm glad he's getting some opportunities!

6. Yeah, he definitely deserves it. Killer vocals on this + the kid is very cute:

7. Great though of course my country isn't included. Its a shame they won't be streaming this, so many more could be able to watch this then.

8. MB

MB

It was a very short uneventful album campaign. Did it even do well? It's a shame Alone Together didn't get a proper video and a proper push.

JMRGBY likes this.
  9. It really was and I don't know whether its because they didn't want to do much or they didn't have opportunities. The album sold around 90k which is not surprising considering such weak campaign.

10. We love a boyband crossover!! Howie sounds great on that second verse.

11. Interesting that BSB had Brian do a verse as his voice is still struggling when you have 4 other members who can now outsing him.

It was good but weird also, still hate Nicky doing that verse and always will esp hearing Howie do it so well in fact better!

Love them doing I Want It That Way as well!

12. Here is a longer video if someone is interested:

13. I'm not surprised with Colchester. They were asking for a lot of money to go and stand in the park. They'd have been better doing it at the football stadium.

You can't even see the castle usually the way they set up the stage so there isn't even the novelty of that.

I wonder if I'll be able to hear it from my flat.

Adora Day likes this.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.