Westlife - Wild Dreams | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Westlife - Wild Dreams

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ZsDbk88, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Westlife on Late Late Show.

Starlight - pay attention at Mark at 3:28 hahah!

World of Our Own:

breakitdown and Sovereign like this.
  2. Only 3 copies of difference between Westlife and Little Mix

07 10,210 Little Mix - Between Us
    08 10,207 Westlife - Wild Dreams

3. “They have sold an eye watering 55 million records all around the world, ranking just behind Elvis Presley and the Beatles”

That’s stretching it quite a bit! I mean, they’re definitely behind Elvis and the Beatles, that’s true. Haha

4. They mean the number of copies sold, there is no way anyone would compare them to Beatles and Elvis haha! I thought 55 is exaggerated but not anymore after a friend showed me, he keeps track of the sales so I do think it is possible they are at 55 million now.

5. I meant more that, the Beatles have supposedly sold around 600 million records, 55 million isn’t exactly just behind that haha. It was all tongue in cheek anyway, I know what these shows are like for exaggerating things when they have guests on.

6. True haha, I think X Factor was the worst with those intro videos. Actually, I think what they were trying to say is that they are behind them regarding UK #1s since Elvis had 21, Beatles 17 and Westlife have 14. So that at least is true but maybe it came out wrong.

7. I watched their Croke Park blu-ray earlier this week and the intro also states 55 million record sales.

8. Really enjoying this album. I like all the songs but right now my absolute faves are:
    Starlight
    End Of Time
    Lifeline
    Rewind

9. I would love to see more singles from the album but since Starlight flopped, I doubt they will. I think Wild Dreams, Alive and Do You Ever Think Of Me are all singles potential.

I love Rewind, such a great song.

10. They had a concert at the WeChat app. This is nice of them:

Here is the full concert if someone is interested

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
    enhanced CD likes this.
  11. Again, so close, only 7 copies behind #8

08 9,471 Juice WRLD - Fighting Demons [9,268 streaming, 203 downloads]
    09 9,464 Westlife - Wild Dreams

12. Read the full thing, its great it was so popular:

13. I think its highly possible Mark is on The Masked Singer, in the verses especially it really sounds like him:

14. It’s him 100000%

ZsDbk88 and poploz like this.
  15. Yeah it is definitely him. I hope he gets far in the show but I am not sure if his mask is good enough. 3 carrots I am sure represent Westlife boys which is hilarious haha!

16. After spending my whole childhood despising Westlife, I've realised how much I actually enjoy their music.

Are there any hidden gems amongst their discography? I rediscovered Love Crime and Why Do I Love You and I'm bopping.

jawow_ and Mvnl like this.
  17. If you like those two, check out these rarer similar sounding bops:

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Love Crime definitely bops. Also obviously When You're Looking Like That.
    And this one comes to mind?
    "

19. My fave songs are:

and this one, just reminds me of my first time seeing them live on World of our Own Tour as a kid.

20. My Private Movie is a pretty rare gem. It’s newly added on the expanded edition of the debut album on streaming.

But it was originally on the US version of the debut and a re-recorded version is on some international versions of World of Our Own. I’ve got the US version on the way to me at the moment but I want to track down the re-recorded version.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.