Westworld | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Westworld

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by AlmightyAloud, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Poor it. The Kevin of Hemsworths.

johnny_tsunami and Tommy Johnson like this.
  2. I think this is the first time I've seen Luke in anything. I know he's been in a lot of stuff, but I've never watched it somehow. Same with Liam, really. I haven't seen much of his work.

Leopold likes this.
  3. Abe

Abe

HBO has released the second episode early. I'm about to dive in.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Liam is my favourite, though he looks really camp in that picture.. Always felt there was something a bit John Travolta-ish about Liam..

5. ...Massage-y?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. I meant physically. Around the eyes and mouth.

Then again, there are rumours that Liam isn't into the ladies quite as much as he'd have you believe.

But of course there's rumours like that about everyone.

7. Well, he is engaged to the gender neutral (or genderqueer?) Miley Cyrus, so probably a pretty open-minded fella behind closed Hollywood doors.

8. Luke is - and has been - my favorite Hemsworth. Stocky, just how I like em.

The pilot was perfection! Beautiful on every count, fantastic performances, and intriguing story that builds just enough questions to keep me excited without getting too convoluted.

Jwentz, Sideout and Leopold like this.
  9. Oh wow, let me pick up my wig off the floor a bit. Story is going a bit predictable but still...snatchedt.

10. The pilot is great. I knew Luke Hemsworth looked familiar but for some reason I was thinking he was a relative of Chris Pine.

Jwentz and Leopold like this.
  11. Second episode is good. When she wakes up! 1.. 2.. 3.

12. Luke is a bit Chris Pine-y. One thing the Hemsworths do have in common is that they're quite bland. Good-looking, but not very charismatic. I hope Luke proves me wrong in Westworld.

13. I just watched the first episode and Sidse Babett Knudsen steals the entire show.

Monkey0 likes this.
  14. I'm really liking this so far. The main story is kind of what you would expect, but its done really well.

Thandie Newton was amazing in the second episode.

Poor Bradley likes this.
  15. I loved the 2nd episode. I'm officially hooked with this show.

16. The first 2 episodes are incredible. I've just finished the second now. Episode one was very good, but left me with a lot of questions, logistically. Episode two picked up where the first left off, answered my questions and got the story moving in an interesting direction. Can't wait to start episode 3.

17. If the first season continues at a similar pace and calibre I imagine some of these actors will be raking in the awards. Thandie Newton especially.

18. This is the most engrossed I've been in a new show in literal years. Episode 3!!

19. Has anyone else noticed that all 3 episodes start with a similar if not the same opening shot of Delores?

I havent gone back and revisted each episode but sure it's the same.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.