Westworld | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Westworld

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by AlmightyAloud, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ffffff this. I went into watching this like I know they left park and killed almost everyone and... that was it? It doesn't help that I binged S2 as well like 2 years ago, so I just remember flashes of it ñññ

swim likes this.
  2. Will we be watching Season 4 in June?

3. Is there any point watching on after season 1?

lushLuck likes this.
  4. I’m here for it! As confusing and absurd as this show can be at times - it’s still usually an exciting watch worth returning to. I’m really going to need a comprehensive recap of last season though.

5. I have zero recollection of what happened in Season 3 but I’ll totally be tuning in. It’s a gorgeous looking show with great performances - you just need to watch with Wikipedia open. That trailer has me perched.

iRelate and johnoclock like this.
  6. Wait, did I just see Dolores? MY QUEEN!

[​IMG]

Judy Jetson Hooker and Big Bang like this.
  7. Is it the last season? If so, I may watch to finish it out but I have no idea what even happened in the last season and am completely uninvested. I kind of think they should have kept it inside the parks, this real world thing is so convoluted and uninvolving.

8. I watched season 1 which was excellent, maybe one of my favorite seasons of television ever.
    But the end of it killed pretty much everything I loved about season 1. I tried Season 2 and while I love the characters and world... I didn't like the idea of it being so divorced from the Westworld park so I stopped watching. Maybe i'll binge it whenever the series ends

9. I have a really difficult time remembering what happened on the last season of a show at the best of times, and it's extra tough with this one as it's never easy to get a handle on what's happening in the first place. Hoping for a fairly comprehensive recap.

Still, it always looks incredible, and you have to give HBO props for running with it. The costs involved can't be that much less than Game of Thrones, and this doesn't have the same level of breakout success or income from alternative streams (GoT must have made its money back from merchandise deals alone) to sustain it.

Big Bang and ElectricKnight like this.
  10. Season 3, Dolores got Caleb to help her take out Rehoboam (sp?) which was delaying the downfall of human civilization. And that's what you missed.

HorseTears and johnoclock like this.

11. Perched for this nonsensical mess to come back next week with iconic women wearing great gowns and shoes. Have you questioned the nature of your reality, girls??

12. I think I watched one episode of season 3 and just... forgot to continue ddd

It's a shame because I loved season 1 but season 2 was enough to completely lose me.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Still curious why a show called Westworld decided to leave Westworld after 1 season.

johnoclock likes this.
  14. Much like everyone else, this is one of the few shows I watch where I have zero clue what's going on at all times, and yet I do not care.

lushLuck and iRelate like this.
  15. It was still mostly in the park in Season 2 though? It was just really difficult to follow.

16. Yeahh... I stopped watching like half way through season 2. It was just so different to season 1 and like you said, they really layered on extra confusing threads there.

17. I liked that they went to different lands of the park (that was season 2 right?) but it lost me when it went to the real world and cast Aaron Paul (I am so tired of those haunted male characters with a secret). I think I will try the new season but I'm done with finishing tv shows out of obligation even if I don't like them.

18. I hate that they basically made Aaron Paul a lead. All I kept thinking watching season 3 was that I just didn't care about his story at all.

johnoclock likes this.
  19. That surprise ending with that version of Video Games playing...perfection. That was a pretty good premiere. Easy to follow with the right amount of mystery and intrigue to set the stage for the rest of the season. I'm onboard!

20. I had forgotten this was back until Spotify recommended me

Big Bang, johnoclock and iRelate like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.