What Are You Listening To?

Two more of Pete's:

And this one samples something you just might recognize...

So I've pretty much decided that I'm going to need an entire Kylie remix album exactly like that!

Anyway, I'm currently listening to this courtesy of the amazing @IAmMrDexB:

There's something so satisfying about the idea of taking Gaga's darker pop fare and drowning the whole thing in sugary 80s production, verses and all.

I listen to very little Christian music now, for many reasons, but Nichole will always be one of my favorite songwriters. This blew me away last night when I sat down to really listen to it. And "sitting in the rubble, I can see the stars" is a surprisingly beautiful lyric. (Just a shame it comes after two of the most clichéd lyrics of her career, "beauty in the breaking" and "before each beginning there must be an ending.")

Listening to the double LP before putting it on Discogs. I still have my ltd CD, promo 10" and The Songs That We Sing single to keep me company.

Jes.

I discovered her the other night, maybe for the second time now. I'm listening to her High glow album do decide if I like her enough to add her music to my Ipod. I like her voice, and I like how she blends trance along with catchy europop styled tunes.