What Are You Reading? | The Popjustice Forum

What Are You Reading?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I thought it would be a good idea to start a bit of a book discussion so I'm always looking for recommendations.

I'm reading a book called 'A Tale for the Time Being' by Ruth Ozeki. It was short listed for the Man Booker Prize. It's from the point of view of a 16 year old Japanese girl being bullied and a woman who finds the young girls diary and searches to find out what happened to the girl.

I couldn't recommend it more.

2. I'm also reading A Tale For the Time Being! It's great but I've been going with it for bloody ages, because I haven't had much time to read. Definitely interested to see where it goes though... I'm getting suspicious.

(There is already a 'Popjustice Book Club' thread that's quite active. Should be on the first few pages of Off Topic.)

3. I just finished Volume 1 of season 8 Buffy.

A bit confusing cause I've never read a graphic novel before but I really enjoyed it. Ordered Volume 2 as soon as I had finished it.

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

5. Good books and bad people X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.