What Do You Want For Christmas? | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shadedeflector, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Like every year for the past 7 or so years, I'll be getting money and alcohol. Come through, Santa.

Remorque, Someboy and Island like this.
  2. Maybe some Pop-related Christmas drinks?

Bucks Fizz
    Mai Tai
    Brandy & Monica
    Bananarama Daiquiri
    Bloody Mary J Blige
    Margarita Ora
    Ricky Martini
    Brian Harvey Wallbanger
    Pink Lady Gaga
    Ariana Grand Marnier
    and a Little Mixer

and for members of this forum

a Long Island Iced Tea

3. 1) ANTI
    2) A boyfriend
    3) Alcohol

Rmx, Ray and Island like this.
  4. I'm not sure if I want a boyfriend or not. A "special friend" would be nice tho. Other than that, I'd like to be find an affordable and well located new house for me to move into.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Not me being the true forum icon.

6. Ray

Ray

I've kinda got everything I want, this year has been really good for me. Unexpectedly.

I honestly can't come up with anything. If the Propellerheads shop does vouchers, I'd like that.

7. Well I just bought myself a DJ controller thing for £500 (I got caught up in the moment), and there's really nothing else I want.

Money to pay off my credit card would be nice.

8. I want to find a Bad action figure under my Christmas tree, and I won't rest until my family gets the hint.

9. I have no idea what to get my family.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'm doing a Secret Santa with the people I put on the Back to the Future dance with. Just bought a Christmas Groot figure, hope the recipient likes it. Kind of dreading what I'll get Haha.

11. I'm celebrating the holidays with five different families and four of them are doing Secret Santas. And I'm the worst gift shopper ever.

12. Get boxes of various sizes, and wrap them beautifully. Then, when no one's looking (and with every gift addressed to you conveniently out of harm's way), set the tree aflame, and say, "at least we have each other."

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Where do schools get those terrible Christmas songs from? They were never hits, you don't hear them anywhere else except screeched by children at concerts in December, and outside supermarkets if you're unlucky. Someone out there has carved out a career for themselves by penning ditties about Mary feeling scared or Christmas being a time of joy and celebration.

14. [​IMG]

Tribal Spaceman and fancygreen like this.
  15. How did I forget about this episode? Brilliant.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Want and need.

17. I want and need that too. Don't care what it takes... if it's crazy expensive I do.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  18. I'm going to need a "where" and "how much" from you, like, right now.

19. Rmx

Rmx

I'm not going to get any of these, but the thread asks what I want, and what I want is:

- A Wii U or/and a Nintendo 3DS
    - Clothes
    - A cute top

20. [​IMG]

This is getting depressing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.