What does YOUR username mean? | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

What does YOUR username mean?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AudioScience, Feb 24, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

[GASP] "Another bean that looks JUST like The Leader. I'll put it with the others."

2. [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Ceir, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. You do know I'm writing your ballot reveal for PJ00s, right? I wasn't going to shade you, but now...

5. [​IMG]
    Uh oh.

6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

It took me ages to stop finishing the username “spillett” in my head with “featuring Sophie Ellis-Bextor”.

7. I made my account when I was 14 during my peak Gaga obsession, which was also when I started to love French. How exciting. And I'm not sure thats even the right preposition to use ddd.

Vasilios and londonrain like this.
  8. Mine means hot zaddy.

9. Adapted from this Shakespears Sister song to use as my username (Oh No, It's Nathan) on the long-defunct Siobhan Fahey website forum in the early-mid 00s:

She noticed my username and said it made her laugh.

Though I've since learnt there was a Devo album called 'Oh No, It's Devo!' which I like, too.

I like the "oh no!" (not him again) aspect of it.

My first music YouTube channel was OhNoItsNathan, back when you couldn't have apostrophes in your username (which ironically fit the Shakespears Sister theme). When that channel was terminated, I started again as the more gramatically correct OhNoItIsNathan, before eventually dropping the capital letters.

10. It looks like is has something to do with the vas deferens.

11. I've never realised there's an extra "i" there....thought it was just "itsnathan". Ha.

ohnoitisnathan and londonrain like this.
  12. Is there a deferens?

13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Has anyone seen any deference from Vas lately?

14. It's a song from 'Trip The Light Fantastic', because back in the days I only posted on the Sophie Ellis-Bextor board and we were all happy she was doing songs like 'Bittersweet'.

15. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Have you met @If You Go?

16. New Flame, If You Go and londonrain like this.
  17. But is there a @f***_With_You ?

marie_05 and londonrain like this.
  18. kal

kal

Mine means mud in my native language.

19. Beyond Curiosity? That's such a curiosity!

Firstly, when I was devising my username, I wanted it to describe my personality overall or to emphasize one of my qualities. As you can see, I opted for the latter. And what's the actual meaning behind that? Well, I perceive myself as a very curious person.

Secondly, I really like to ask lots of questions, that's why, sometimes it might look like I'm actually interrogating someone or worming some top secret stuff of somebody. I'm probably a nosy parker but I won't either confirm or deny it. You're welcome to observe me and come to a conclusion. (The preposition "beyond" may have been used for exaggeration, one never knows.)

Lastly, what if people were interested in me? What if they wanted know more information about me? What if they want to get closer with me? This can makes me a curiosity. The others might be intrigued by me (No, no, no... Just no. I don't think I'm that intriguing at all.) or find me interesting. (I had to laugh at this. Did I really type this? I must be dull.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.