What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Just don't forget to include Brave Girls!!!

vague and RUNAWAY like this.
  2. YES. I love Brave Sound Drop It, count me in.

Seger, RUNAWAY and Empty Shoebox like this.
  3. So I finally listened to Dreamcatcher and all I can say is.....

Wig.

Island, Squashua, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  4. Welcome to the Cult.
    (I got a little thrill when I found out the new album was called "Nightmare" because...)

Squashua and Oleander like this.

5. (DC's Amazing Sunbae.)

Oleander and Seger like this.
  6. I literally freaked out of this yesterday. I kind wish the Eclipse chorus was in there at some point.

Cotton Park, Seger and Oleander like this.
  7. Suzy's Sober.

Seger and Cotton Park like this.

8. This song is just so happy and makes me crave for more Yasutaka Nakata-sounding K-Pop...what ever happened to him, though?

Oleander and RUNAWAY like this.
  9. I should be packing for my flight home tomorrow but I can't stop listening to this.

Maybe I should pack while listening to it ddd.

Serg., Kuhleezi, Squashua and 4 others like this.

10. KPop is just a tiny bit shittier without Nana.

11. In honor of AOA coming back after such a long hiatus,

Honestly, one of my all time favorite songs from them. Objectively, it's amazing too. So well produced and slick. That instrumental...the sensuality...

I am so down! Hopefully it's not too late to join? I have not participated in a rate before. But I am a fan of too many of his work to not participate haha.

Love Deluxe, Serg., Oleander and 5 others like this.
  12. Don't even get me started on Dress to kill...that cover art! In The Moonlight! The title track! The two singles! Yes No Yes! It's a bit sad that their best record is their last one, though. Closing up shop after a high like that album is just tragic.

Cotton Park likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.