What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Still diving into SNSD discography and making new discovers constantly, this time being You-Aholic...to top it all off, in this tour video it then goes straight into Karma Butterfly! that is a 1-2 knockout punch for me.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ddddddd Don't worry, it's not a marriage or engagement. However, I am now taken if you know what I mean.

Serg., He, codecat and 6 others like this.
  3. I hate you but GET DICK BINCH!

Serg., He, codecat and 5 others like this.

4. This is amazing.

ThighHighs, He, Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  5. BEE BEE CREAM PAH PAH PAH

31entrance, Serg., Oleander and 4 others like this.

6. Someone supersarang this puppy next year.

Slice of Life likes this.

7. I love Taeyeon.

Oleander, Serg., Vixen and 1 other person like this.

8. Throwback to this little masterpiece

Oleander, 31entrance, Serg. and 3 others like this.

9. My gym plays this all the time (the only k-pop song) and now I can confidently say there is a Monsta X song that I like.

Serg., eliminathan and Cotton Park like this.
  10. Honestly their best b-side to date

Also, I am absolutely obsessed with Seola. A full package girl who has everything going for her!

Oleander, Serg., Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  11. Totally agree. Exy's cosmic rap brings the house down.

They're such a great group. So much personality and charisma for such a huge group.
    Starship did a great job putting them together and letting them evolve and find their own style..
    I love Luda especially, but Eunseo is so underrated. I'm ready for the Locket Girls to come back!

ysev, Oleander and nikkysan like this.

12. Continuing on my KPOP discovery...however I keep coming back to these guys and this song is most definitely my favorite (Back a close 2nd). Its sad because by the time I started listening, it was right as Tell Me was released so I never got to experience the OT7 while they were in their prime. Love the original video but chose the dance version because it shows Hoya in his element and was his last Korean comeback with the guys. Over time he has slowly climbed up very high when it comes to my favorites in the group (L being 1st, Woohyun 2nd). ---apologies if this is too wordy, I'm new and Infinite doesn't get talked about a whole lot.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019

13. Feeling extra cunty today xoxo​

ThighHighs, Oleander and codecat like this.

14. TANG TANG TANG ARUMDOWME ARUMDOWME ARUMDOWME ARUMDOWME

Oleander, Vixen, Serg. and 1 other person like this.

15. Greatest KPop Album Intro Ever. Better than every track on the album.
    (LOONAesque in that regard.)

Oleander, ysev, Reboot and 1 other person like this.

16. I like this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.