What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 128 | The Popjustice Forum

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I hate how much this has grown on me recently ddd

ysev, askew, Oleander and 6 others like this.

2. U WANNA TOUCH MI ANO

ThighHighs, ysev, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  3. They're really overdue for another killer, flawless mini, aren't they? C'mon, Brave SOUND!

ThighHighs, ysev, Oleander and 2 others like this.

4. Suran. Just...
    [​IMG]

Oleander, ysev and RUNAWAY like this.
  5. Here to post my obligatory new discoveries of older stuff (especially from Infinite)

This song obviously doesn't get discussed as much as its Christmas-y and all but I've grown fond of it. I can't explain why but for some reason I am just in love with the way Woohyun sings his lines in this one, it literally is some of my favorite vocal moments from him. I also love MVs where they look more like their day to day selves, especially my ultimate bias L. Also random but I want the shirt/sweater that Hoya has on under his jacket.

As I dive more into Red Velvet I have found that save for a few title tracks, my favorites are turning out to be their bsides (Kingdom Come, Look, etc.). Some Love is one that I see mentioned but not as much, so to me its a great little hidden gem in their discography.

If I was straight...my ultimate KPOP love would be Hani. She is everything and is my bias of Exid. I think she never got enough credit vocally for what she contributed to the group simply because most of the title tracks don't have the jazzy lower tones that Hani's voice naturally has and sang higher to be compatible to Solji and Hyelin. Her two solos are among some of my favorites and if she was ever to release solo material I hope its more in this vein.

junglefish, Oleander, ysev and 2 others like this.
  6. Welcome to Red Velvet! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Also, I saw EXID open for this odd Korean Music Festival at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, it also featured Ailee and a bunch of older male crooners from the very beginnings of KPop. (I was actually one of the younger people in the audience but that's neither here or there, or just there not here, anyway...)

If Hani is your ultimate bias, you MUST see her live. She's everything and more. She just has.... it. So sexy, funny, talented - she was born to do what she does.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Oleander, ysev and camden_italian like this.
  7. Oh it would be my dream to see Hani live! My jealousy of you is through the roof right now, LOL.

ysev likes this.
  8. Have you seen any of her stint as co-host of Idol Weekly? She's adorable and very funny.
    In their 300th episode they did a hilarious tribute to her. She just... gaaaa....
    With my favorite version of "Up and Down" ever.
    (And SinB as co-host! Mitigates having to watch Heechul a tiny bit...)

Oleander, ysev and camden_italian like this.
  9. Watching clips online of Weekly Idol (It actually was when Infinite was doing the girl group dances is how I discovered Hani and then Exid. Her laughing so hard at Sungkyu doing the "Up and Down" dance made me instantly fall in love. Ugh...Heechul

Oleander, ysev and Cotton Park like this.
  10. ASTRO really delivered one of the best boy group comebacks of the year in January and then dipped, huh?

Where are they?

junglefish, Oleander, ysev and 2 others like this.

11. e.one watch this ass clap

Oleander, Serg., ysev and 5 others like this.

12. With L announcing he's left Woollim, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Infinite has come to a quiet end. Yes, I'm in my feelings, I've listened to this a lot since yesterday when the rumors were coming out.

Cotton Park and ysev like this.
  13. Can you believe that this forum let this die at #49 in the 2017 song of the year?

Oleander, Serg., eliminathan and 5 others like this.
  14. I can lol.

Oleander, Serg., eliminathan and 5 others like this.
  15. Let's go back, back in time.

Context:

Oleander, Serg., junglefish and 4 others like this.
  16. Their Irene, Cha Eunwoo, is currently busy serving us Oscar-worthy facial expressions on his latest drama.
    [​IMG]
    The series, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, is on Netflix as well! Don't even bother Give it a try!

17. This is irresistible:

Oleander likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.