What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

He and Empty Shoebox like this.
  2. He

He

I genuinely love this one.

enjoy and Salami like this.

3. These trendsetters! Respect!

ysev likes this.
  4. A bop.

PopZeitgeist, Serg., ysev and 3 others like this.

5. I am having a Red Velvet night and suddenly i realize again the power that this has...

OspreyQueen, Serg., _hazzie_ and 7 others like this.
  6. Not to spoil any of my song selections...but I made sure this was my top Red Velvet score for the Bside rate (I maxed out my 2 song limit per artist of course). Love, love, love this one.

Cotton Park, ysev and enjoy like this.

7. I’ve been meaning to check this song out ever since Billboard named it the best k-pop song of the decade and... holy shit?!? The massive, anthemic chorus, the production sounding very 80s/High NRG inspired yet alien and futuristic at the same time, that key change... I’m shook. Guess I need to check out the rest of their music now.

Wills, Deja-Boo, Ugly Beauty and 5 others like this.
  8. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I think The Chaser is the best male K-Pop song of all time, in my humblest opinion.

Wills, Deja-Boo, Cotton Park and 3 others like this.
  9. @nikkysan @Slice of Life I almost shed a tear at someone, let alone two people giving my favorite boys props! Please check out more...Be Mine, Paradise are some great pre-The Chaser title tracks and they had amazing songs after including (in order) Man In Love, Last Romeo, Back, Bad, The Eye. The Eye, Back, and Bad are my personal holy trinity but everybody's taste is different. Explore, pick a bias, and let me know just out of sheer curiosity, LOL.

Wills, Deja-Boo, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  10. I will!

Wills, Deja-Boo, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  11. A classic.

And I'm not talking about the ferrari.

PopZeitgeist, Serg., He and 5 others like this.
  12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

WHY didn't they release this as the single?! This song is seriously amazing.

13. um, no? No, of course I wasn't born gay, I CHOSE to press play on this video and watch L serving mug and dance in that suit. It was my CHOICE all those years ago that lead to where I am now, a dick sucking pink forum posting f4g. *eye roll* Thank you

TL;DR
    [​IMG]

Anyway, here are my picks for INFINITE's top 5

with The Chaser obviously at #1. What else would even come close?

Serg., RUNAWAY, He and 4 others like this.
  14. I'm DEAD at this entire post...in the best way possible of course! L does that to a lot of folks, don't worry. Hahaha

Serg., RUNAWAY, nikkysan and 2 others like this.

15. Their other most essential track. This has been dragging me back and forth across the room for the past fortnight.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  16. The taste...THE TASTE!!! A L/Hoya chorus was something we didn't know we needed but since they are my bias and wrecker, it was such a damn treat let me tell you!

EDIT: How can I not mention Woohyun's adlibs??? It's a shame KPOP doesn't have a name for your third favorite in a group, so I will just say I have an extra soft spot in my heart for Woohyun and his voice for male singers is my favorite. Infinite is a group where I do like them all (took me a minute with a 2, I won't lie) but I legit love them all. OT7 forever!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020

17. A recent discovery for me!

Slice of Life likes this.
  18. Trying to drown out the chaos that we're living now and whew...I forgot how this plus the whole mini was such a serve

19. Not this random k-pop playlist playing Obsession - So What - Icy - Adios back to back.

i have lost all my hearing today

Wills and He like this.
  20. Quarantine diaries: I am currently bopping to this which sounds very strange considering the recent climate but sis I don't care I am living I love that show me that LOL face I can't believe these are actual lyrics I love Brave Sound I think he's a really interesting artist

Slice of Life and He like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.