What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Gurls, remember this cunty anthem?

I'M SO BAD GURL
    I'M SO COOL GURL
    I'M SO SEXY
    SEXY
    SEXY
    GURLLLLL
    [​IMG]

He, Serg., Love Deluxe and 5 others like this.
  2. Whatever happened to these girls, eh?

junglefish and Crisp X like this.
  3. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

WHAT A SONG.

Crisp X and codecat like this.

4. Still waiting for this sub-unit to happen.

Crisp X likes this.
  5. Does anyone ever take a moment to think about just how good Dreamcatcher are?

6. [​IMG]

7. You know what this thread doesn't have enough of? That's right, sixteen minute videos.

He, Serg., Cotton Park and 6 others like this.
  8. Every waking moment.

Also, What is in my top three best Dreamcatcher songs list (Piri at #1 and You and I at #2).

9. You know I'm going to continue to try to get new people to listen...this is not me being bias when I say this was a GREAT debut. My Infinite journey was all out of order so by the time I got to their debut---they all look like literal babies. As you can see by my avatar I developed a thing for L, so it's a little weird to see him so young here, LOL. Posted the dance version as dancing IS what they are known for.

Crisp X and nikkysan like this.

10. This is so good ugh.

He and Empty Shoebox like this.

11. 'Det ser ut som ett lejon,
    Jag är en drottning som ett lejon'
    Thanks YouTube's automatic subtitles.

Cotton Park likes this.

12. Icarus doing so well on the B-sides of the Decade rate made me want to give Verse 2 another spin..and while I love all the songs, the title track is just *chef's kiss*. Save only to Jinyoung's My Youth, definitely my favorite non-group GOT7 family song (you guys know what I mean.) Also I don't believe in shipping, like AT ALL, however...if this was true, I wouldn't be mad at it. I also low key will still get down to some 'Bounce' don't judge me! LOL

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Crisp X, RUNAWAY and nikkysan like this.
  13. I know you know what happened to them, but for those who don't, they morphed into:

14. My again...I just saw and listened to this. Listen to my little adoptive child! I get he's main dancer and lead rapper but---come on! He needs vocal lines on a title track (yes...I know he had some on Always You {look that up kids} but he could be given so much more.) I will NEVER forgive Fantagio for in the beginning having them perform Innocent Love and either just having MJ sing himself or having the gall, the nerve, the audacity to have the audio of Rocky's adlibs playing and just making the kid stand there.

Crisp X likes this.

16. I think also the first k-pop song I had ever heard? Still heartbreaking.

Crisp X, Cotton Park and junglefish like this.
  17. The Loneliest Stannage Of 2020 Continues:

#JusticeForMinnie

enjoy likes this.
  18. This song has grown on me. I can say i quite like it now but idk, they need to come up with something new.

by the way, i am listening the most underrated song of 2019.

19. Their best album. It's so satisfying seeing them releasing a body of work like this when they've been dismissed for so long. I'm proud of them.

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.