What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 1043 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Looks like a fucking virus outbreak map, what the fuck is wrong with them. I love the reply where someone pointed out... what is the "traditional way of life" that everyone was/is so concerned would/will be ruined? What does that mean? How do migrants "ruin" it? So many questions and no answers from that "analysis".

"The topic was barely discussed for over three decades". Jesus wept. I guess the Windrush generation never existed then. Burn the place to the ground already.

Tiziano's Boy, acl, Blond and 2 others like this.
  2. A Brexit Party MEP complaining about the lack of British representation in the EU after Brexit... I-

3. LTG

LTG

Jess Phillips isn’t attending a hustings this morning. Speculation she’s pulling out.

K94 and Solenciennes like this.

4. I've heard it all now.

5. I haven't followed the Labour leader stuff much - is Jess Phillips the problematic TERFy one?

6. LTG

LTG

She did a PinkNews interview where she said she supports trans people and then the online TERFs who had been supporting turned on her.

londonrain and Hudweiser like this.
  7. LTG

LTG

8. LTG

LTG

Who’d have thought that five years of attacking the leadership would make her an unsuitable candidate to unite the party?

Lost Boy likes this.
  9. Laurence Fox is at it AGAIN.

Muffy, sis, the white privilege.

He really is intent on carving out a name as the male Katie Hopkins, huh?

I mean:

lob0to, Blond, BTG and 4 others like this.
  10. Billie Piper must be cringing so hard - do you think any of her theatre colleagues have spoken about this in her presence? Do you think he came out with shit like this on a daily basis for their whole marriage?

11. I've dealt with Laurence Fox in a professional capacity before, and I can tell you for certain that none of these statements are solely for attention, nor is it a new-found belief. The man is scum, truly.

12. Freddie and Emilia Fox found ignoring Laurence’s existence.

Tiziano's Boy, marie_05, DMDR and 3 others like this.
  13. LTG

LTG

She only needs one more affiliate or union to endorse her then she’s on the ballot.

Keir’s got his three. RLB’s likely to be nominated soon.

This probably means Emily Thornberry’s more likely to get on, as she’ll be the only one actively going out of her way to get CLP nominations.

14. I was initially really dismayed and depressed by Laurence Fox’s antics but I’ve decided not to expend any energy on reading or listening to anything he has to say.

This Suzanne Moore article in the Guardian sums him up for me:

I hope he does try to carve out a career as a male Katie Hopkins and ends up exactly where she has.

michaelhird, LTG and Butterfly like this.
  16. Can we please stop discussing ‘Lozza’ Fox.

We’re supplying him with the very attention he is so desperately seeking.

From this moment on his name is banned from the thread.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.