What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 1075 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. This story definitely isn’t going away any time soon

andru, michaelhird, Blond and 4 others like this.
  2. The more I read the more I get worked up. If I still lived in Camden I would walk to Islington and shout at him myself. Scum scum scum

LTG, aniraz, andru and 7 others like this.
  3. The man who worked on the Brexit campaign, uniting the country. You have to love the sick irony.

Blond and superglowy like this.
  4. The most repugnant thing is that he feels no need to instantly resign. How dare the commoners decide the superiors should have to play by the same rules or have them decide their right to remain in office, eh?

Baby Clyde, andru, Blond and 2 others like this.
  5. Not necessarily true. Cummings was able to ask questions at these meetings and according to several members that alone could compromise the impartiality of these meetings. Minutes from the meetings are confidential so we don’t know what happened during the meetings.

Also as senior advisor to number 10 he could return to Number 10 and deliver his version of the meeting to Boris before the official findings were written up and provided to the PM and Government in digestible form. Nobody knows how he interpreted the data and explained it to Boris.

I think his participation in the SAGE meetings should not be underplayed.

6. I feel so angry I could throw something. Time to get off this cursed rock again.

7. My original point was about protests against the government and about the gov having no moral authority over us anymore.

Could there be socially distanced protests outside Westminster, Downing Street and Cummings home?

I was letting my anger talk when it came to breaking lockdown. Ultimately, I wouldn’t do it because I could not have it on my conscious that I may have unknowingly given someone the disease and killed them. But the point still stands that many people will now choose to stop listening to gov advice with the logic of well if they aren’t doing it then neither am I. And you can’t blame them for coming to that conclusion.

Blond, popdorian and Eric Generic like this.
  8. I adore the videos of his neighbours heckling him. Scum scum scum!!!

Baby Clyde, stuaw, LTG and 23 others like this.
  9. I love that people refuse to let this go. All the mud Cuntmings threw based on champagne elites showing himself to be an absolute hypocrite.

stuaw, andru, michaelhird and 6 others like this.
  10. Oooof.

stuaw, LTG, aniraz and 5 others like this.
  11. They probably thought it would make people feel sorry for him but will actually have the opposite effect especially when there was that 13 year old boy who died alone in hospital

stuaw likes this.
  12. Okay but we need people to be heckling and stalking Boris too.

stuaw, andru, michaelhird and 5 others like this.
  13. Someone tell the Cummings scriptwriter they're overdoing the sob stories. How many more angles to this are we supposed to swallow?

stuaw, andru, Blond and 2 others like this.
  14. Yes. Yes we do.

They've even lost the support of the nazis now.

Baby Clyde, Rob, stuaw and 14 others like this.
  15. I miss Theresa May

Baby Clyde, Rob, mi|kshake and 5 others like this.
  16. She must be laughing herself to sleep over this.

Rob, stuaw, aniraz and 7 others like this.
  17. All the plot twists are making my head hurt. Was it Dominic or his wife that had COVID-19 symptoms? I'd read it was his wife, so why couldn't he look after his child like other families have had to do?! They were obviously well enough to drive from London to the North East.

Baby Clyde, stuaw and Eric Generic like this.
  18. Blond and mi|kshake like this.
  19. I also don’t understand the childcare arrangement. Was it that they left the child with the elderly parents - a child who had been in close direct contact with 2 parents who had Covid 19, and was therefore at high risk of having it themselves...being left with at risk people? I don’t feel like this has been properly explored or explained in any of the reporting.

20. The Daily Mail coming for Dominic’s head too... I’m creasing. This scandal is going to roll and roll.

stuaw, LTG, aniraz and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.