What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 1080 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. The fact he could have come out, admitted he was wrong, apologise and resign with a touch of dignity, but now this disaster of a press conference will cause him to have to resign in shame.

Delicious.

2. Beth Rigby looking stun with bold red lip though yes mawma! She came to drag.

3. His eyes panicking reading that sentence he thought would justify this and realising it actually supports that he fucked up.

andru, Blond and itylts like this.
  4. The way this man is physically unable to apologise or take a crumb of responsibility for his actions. Whew.

5. Also, he keeps complaining about how the media reported incorrect facts - maybe that wouldn’t have happened if they’d just told us themselves about this when it happened at the time???

6. He’s not even considered resigning. Doesn’t that say it all about these people.

7. I'm so glad this is snowballing into an even bigger catastrophe.

Subspace88, LTG, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.
  8. “I didn’t kill that man because I was robbing a store at the time.”

Sugaboy likes this.
  9. "Expert medical advice"

[​IMG]

K94 and Kyle. like this.
  10. This neverending excuse was giving me

Baby Clyde, Overdose and mi|kshake like this.
  11. Right? I'm loving watching this pig squeal.

superglowy likes this.
  12. Why would you drive a car if your vision was weird?!?

In no circumstances if your vision is messed up should you be driving a car.

Fucking hell.

13. Sam

Sam

Look at the smug look on his face.

Off with his fucking head.

14. So... what have we got so far?

1. Another violation of lockdown rules by failing to isolate after contact with someone showing symptoms.
    2. A violation of driving rules by getting behind the wheel of a car without being sure of your vision.

15. When does Daenerys fly in with her dragons? This is how Game of Thrones concludes isn’t it?!

Big Bang likes this.
  16. These girls doing MATHS to nail this fucker calculating travel time x petrol.

Sugaboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.