What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 819 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. The First Minister leaking ha rival's demo of a diss track...about ha... exposing how weak it is... this is HIGH DRAG!

I would say Scotland remains iconic but I see we let ME! go to No.1.

AmericanMoney, Verandi, stuaw and 8 others like this.
  2. Ugh, Brexit Party leaflet came through.

ALL CAPS for the candidates names except Annunziwhatever Rees-Mogg; the photo of Farage is cropped strangely that makes his head look fatter than usual; wide-set columns that nobody wants to read.

Tried to burn it but it's clearly protected by dark magicks.

mcuk, londonrain, acl and 1 other person like this.
  3. Any policies?

londonrain and stuaw like this.
  4. I heard a Basilisk fang might do the trick

Trinu 3.0, londonrain and Hudweiser like this.
  5. Any Brexit Party leaflets - cross out your address and mark it RETURN TO SENDER and post it in a mailbox. That way they’re forced to pay the return postage. I also put I <3 EUROPE on mine.

6. It didn't remain intact for long enough for me to read much. They'd thrown photos of as many non-white people (well, two) on it, one of which was quoted with just saying 'democracy is important', which could be on any sadsack leaflet.

londonrain likes this.
  7. Aww. We could have had another 'Make the circle line a circle'.

londonrain likes this.
  8. I worked for a political campaign for a while and the stuff we got sent back just so we had to pay for the postage was ridiculous. Bags of rocks, bricks wrapped up in brown paper, countless copies of the Argos catalogue.

9. I don’t get this, they’re polling at 20% above the Tories but they’d only win 49 seats?

10. Old people are really passionate about fucking up the country huh.

11. I love how change UK is CHUK.

12. CHUK...uh, can.

13. Ugh I feel like this is just to motivate his supporters even more now. Stop giving in fucking airtime

Baby Clyde likes this.
  14. I saw this live and... at the time I was living for it, because Farage was throwing his toys out of the pram and Marr was not taking his for off of Nigel's throat for a second. However seeing the sovereignty-crazies frothing over this on Twitter really worries me.

I honestly just don't get it, and I don't think I ever will.

acl, londonrain and mokitsu like this.
  15. Ugh, I got a 'Brexit Party' leaflet in the post. Do not want! Returning that back to sender

andru likes this.
  16. It is with great regret that I announce that I am finally old enough to agree with the Tories.

'Do not vote Conservative'

17. Put a few lasagne sheets in it and they'll have to pay the extra post.

Hybridcookie and JMRGBY88 like this.
  18. Put a brick in instead.

Cundy and Hybridcookie like this.
  19. Of course there would have to be a comma after it, to actually mean don't vote Tory, but even I interpreted it as that on first casual glance. Idiots!

20. This whole Jeremy Kyle thing - I can’t believe in 2019 it took somebody dying for people to realise that the show is an exploitative mess that hones in on mentally fragile people and parades them in front of the country like circus animals.

Honestly, ITV should have cancelled it years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.