What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 821 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. When you realise that the abbreviation for Change UK actually spells CHUK
    sis' mind etc

2. oh

Floppie and Sam de Jour like this.
  3. Good Grief.

stuaw, kermit_the_frog and Rhombus like this.
  4. Hurrah, just what we fucking need.

mcuk likes this.
  5. Fucking cancel it.

6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Yuck

7. I mean has there ever been a less anticipated object than this? Who exactly would want to read it? Maybe if he’d released a book 6 months after resigning there may have been some interest but now. In the middle of this clusterfuck. A clusterfuck for which he can claim full responsibility.

He’s been understandably pilloried for doing a runner once he caused this mess but that does mean we want him
    back. That doesn’t mean there’s a place for him in public life. The bare faced cheek and total lack of self awareness some people have always astounds me.

Just do one and take your giant, shiny, boiled ham face with you. FFS.

8. I think it was meant to come out quite soon after he resigned, but I believe he kept pushing it back. Probably as he tries to justify causing this whole mess.

Eric Generic likes this.
  9. I got a UKIP leaflet today, which is definitely going right back to sender. I've only lived at this address since February. Did they get my address because I recently voted in the local elections? 'Cause I definitely didn't vote for them.

10. Are they actually all that pleased?

mcuk and toby3000 like this.
  11. Probably anticipating lots if orders from people just wanting to burn it / use it as toilet paper.

12. [​IMG]

13. omg omg omg

beyoncésweave likes this.
  14. And the Brexit talks between the Tories and Labour have now ended

15. Labour needs to get behind the public vote today to salvage something.

I'm about to post my postal ballot today and I'm waiting to see if there's any shift, otherwise I'm voting Green.

16. hahaha Treeza "Nigel Farage can't deliver Brexit, every few years, he pops up, shouts from the sidelines"

You can tell she's so fucking tired of this.

mcuk likes this.
  17. Indirectly - they'll have pulled the data from the electoral role.

Eric Generic likes this.
  18. I hate to be ageist but...

[​IMG]

19. Labour missed a trick by not being the anti-Brexit party.

Baby Clyde and Cundy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.