What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 862 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Nice to see her make the case for Scottish independence. @TheSturgeon take note.

superglowy, stuaw and londonrain like this.
  2. What a terrible and embarrassing representative for our country.

3. I love white British people comparing colonies leaving an empire to the UK leaving the EU, without the slightest hint of irony or self-awareness.

4. The ban of fox hunting must never ever be scrapped. I feel very strongly about this.

5. I don't feel strongly about fox hunting either way, but it always strikes me as such a weird thing for Torys bring up. It's hugely unpopular in the country, would never get through Parliament, so why ever bring it up? But then Jeremy Hunt has also said he'd lower the time limit on abortions, he obviously likes pointless, unpopular opinions

stuaw, Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  6. Hunts are still going on anyway. Near my family home in Wales around once a year there was one. it's dressed up as something else but it's essentially a fox hunt. If anything there needs to be more stringent measures restricting it. There's a special place in hell who enjoy hunting animals for fun

Sam de Jour, mrdonut, nnnumb and 5 others like this.
  7. I'm assuming they bring it up constantly to appease ultra-wealthy donors?

8. why kill foxes when u can eat the rich?

9. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Tories only want to kill foxes with guns, horses and dogs since killing the poor is something they do with their parliamentary policies: a thesis.

10. Well that's the other thing - as far as I know fox hunting (and stag hunting with dogs) still goes on.

I'm from the countryside but I've never known anyone who was involved I hunting with dogs or seen a hunt, but maybe it's bigger in the south?

11. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I feel like it’s just a Home Counties thing

12. LTG

LTG

They have them throughout the country. Wherever the landed gentry congregate.

13. I guess I just don't move in such elevated social circles!

Eric Generic and LTG like this.
  14. Ann Widdecombe trending and it’s not because she’s died... shame

15. Fuck you Arron Banks.

16. To all my Scottish sis’, it’s time for us to GO!

[​IMG]

17. Scream.

The Grade A hypocrisy.

mcuk, acl, toby3000 and 3 others like this.

18. GOODBYE DIPSHIT

19. LTG

LTG

Gay rights

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.