What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 900 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster, lob0to, acl and 15 others like this.
  2. Well, you can safely assume that Kate Hoey and Jess Phillips will have a

or two in mind.

stuaw and Rhombus like this.
  3. The Lib Dems have no chill

Sprockrooster likes this.
  4. Jo, sweetie, what are you doing? If Labour and Lib Dems don’t have some form of electoral pact we’re fucked. They need to get their heads out of their arses.

Seanie, lob0to and RossMusik like this.
  5. LTG

LTG

Maybe the Lib Dems don’t actually want to stop Brexit (see them standing aside for supporter of Brexit deal Rory Stewart in Penrith and the Border) but want to hoover up the FBPE vote..

acl, Lost Boy, Empty Shoebox and 2 others like this.
  6. Miss Swinson to the FBPE votes

acl and LTG like this.
  7. For some, like Swinson, Brexit is simply a character they can momentarily inhabit to benefit themselves and ignore their past shortcomings. See also: promises to eliminate University tuition.

Cundy, lob0to, acl and 3 others like this.
  8. LTG

LTG

I’m old enough to remember when the LDs wanted a real referendum on Europe

[​IMG]

Sam de Jour, acl, mcuk and 3 others like this.
  9. It’s absolutely crazy to think we’re living through what will be one of the most discussed periods in history for years to come.

10. What a generally awful bunch of people we have in power (if you can call it that). Maybe it would be better if parliament stayed shut or went on hiatus until our toxic political system can be reformed.

Eric Generic and ohnoitisnathan like this.

11. I wonder what happens now.

Mikl C likes this.
  12. Still doesn’t excuse the fact that she’s a fucking TERF

londonrain and acl like this.
  14. This is the best plan I've seen yet.

And this is huge:

15. Holy shit, this is the first poll I've seen where there has been an overall majority for unification. Obviously a higher majority would be more ideal for such a big constitutional decision, but like the Scottish Independence polls, things are moving in the right direction.

Support for unification prior to Brexit was averaging around 17%, so to now be at 51% is massive.

stuaw and Empty Shoebox like this.
  16. I’d be interested in knowing what their measure of being a “nationalist” was. Is it merely being an Irish passport holder? Someone who votes for Sinn Fein? Is it someone simply born into a Catholic background? And the “nationalists” in this poll may only represent 30% of the overall NI population with many possibly opting to identify as neither nationalist nor unionist.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.