What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 901 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. He’s a blithering idiot. I can’t laugh at this because I still cannot believe he’s actually our Prime Minister.

stuaw, lob0to, Fantasy and 8 others like this.
  2. There are heavier things we could throw at him...

Sam, Blond and Deleted member 30181 like this.
  3. Why the fuck is Boris going on about The Incredible Hulk?

Eric Generic likes this.
  4. stuaw, ohnoitisnathan, lob0to and 8 others like this.
  5. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

To appeal to fans of the Avengers universe I assume. He’s awful

Eric Generic, mcuk and DoggySwami like this.
  6. The public just will not give him a minute to breathe ddddd

7. No idea but Mark Ruffalo is dragging him for it.

8. People believe our awful, corrupt media. The education system is at least partly to blame for the lack of... thought.

Have polls ever been accurate? It wouldn’t surprise me if they were another form of propaganda.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  9. LTG

LTG

Polls are so volatile at the moment. As well as polls saying the Tories have a 12 point lead, you get:

10. Don't feed the polls.

11. LAB-LIB-GRN adding up to 52%. Ddd it’s the will of the people!

12. Polls are very unhelpful, especially in this political climate.

The polls predicted a hung parliament in 2015, they predicted a Remain victory in 2016 and they also predicted a Conservative landslide in 2017.

Until actual election campaigns start, it's very hard to gauge how things will go.

13. It makes me more sad than anything, that a lot of the UK outside of London feel so letdown by the government and those in power, that they'll believe the lies and be preyed upon.

Ashling92, londonrain, lob0to and 3 others like this.
  14. It's excruciating. Someone, whoever is running the show, please for the love of Christ just stop this embarrassing PR clusterfuck.

15. LTG

LTG

Whew the gay leaders have really been showing BoJo up at press conferences

16. So he refused to do the press conference because the crowd was booing.

What a pathetic and thin-skinned little man he is.

17. BoJo isn’t finding this PM thing as easy as he thought. Blaggers always reveal themselves (accidentally) in the end.

Stuart, andru, londonrain and 11 others like this.
  18. Yet they trust the government to deliver a Brexit that will help them in some way? People who voted Brexit did so knowing a totally untrustworthy Tory government were in power.

At best, they're fucking idiots.

19. I know I already said it, but I love how a cloud of misery and heckling has followed Boris everywhere he has gone. Everyone hates him. Everyone.

20. I believe his plan as such is to piss the EU off so much, some countries veto an extension, forcing us into a no deal scenario and he'll blame them, and the law parliament passed will be pointless as HE didn't request one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.