What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 902 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. LTG

LTG

I’d hope the opposition majority at that point would seize control of the Commons business again and vote to revoke article 50, removing Johnson in a VONC if necessary (if he refuses to revoke).

2. We can but pray.

3. I stan Xavier Bettel.

[​IMG]

4. My fave Billie Eilish song <3

2014, andru, mcuk and 2 others like this.
  5. LTG

LTG

U seen his xusband?

[​IMG]

6. Hoping for some chicken commentary from KFC this evening

7. No withdrawal agreement required.

8. Tagged dragged and bagged!

9. LTG

LTG

Interesting interview with former Supreme Court Justice Jonathan Sumption. I think I agree with his view. The English Court is probably right in law, but the Scottish Court is reacting to Johnson’s unprecedented overreach with prerogative powers, and the Supreme Court may well decide to follow the Scottish reasoning.

Solenciennes and beyoncésweave like this.
  10. I have this bad feeling that the Supreme Court is going to rule in favour of Boris, but how amazing would it be if they ruled against him? dddd

11. I yelped.
    What is wrong with this man???

Sam, toby3000, Stuart and 1 other person like this.
  12. Watching it on Sky News, they seem to be coming across as kinda sceptical of the Governments defence?

mcuk likes this.
  14. I made the mistake of reading the replies and yikes, who are these people?

londonrain likes this.
  15. He can't even be out in public at this point without someone taking him to task. I don't remember it ever being this bad for any PM and he must be having a fucking miserable time in the job he's lied, schemed and wormed his way into. I'm stanning!

16. Here's the video:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  17. They're either insane, or they're bots. There's zero benefit to spending precious seconds of your life reading their drivel.

ohnoitisnathan and londonrain like this.

18. It's almost like people of different political inclinations might disagree with each other or something.

19. LTG

LTG

Laura bby whatchu doin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.