What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 940 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does Bercow go back to being an MP now or has he retired?

2. Thank you, these are both brilliant posts. I feel like I'm talking to a wall with this guy but I might as well try.

andru, Kuhleezi and londonrain like this.
  3. Boris is on Rachel's radar now. Funny to see Rachel's reaction to how 'polite' UK parliament is.
    Also, her impression of Dominic Cummings is a treat.

toby3000 likes this.
  4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

He's retired. The Tories are putting forward Greg Smith in Buckingham and the Lib Dems are putting forward Stephen Dorrell (who was previously the Tory MP for Charnwood until he chose not to run again in 2015). Not sure who Labour is fielding.

Hudweiser likes this.
  5. That would be iconic, her, Joan McAlpine and their crew are scum. I'll likely vote SNP over Labour since Tommy Sheppard is a good sis, but I can't wait to berate any SNP canvasser I come across about the transphobia from some in their party.

andru, Empty Shoebox and diamondliam like this.

6. Low key looks like an EasyBus but OK.

Leader Beans and londonrain like this.
  7. LTG

LTG

Build a Brighter Future? Tell that to people who were charged £1,200 to take their employers to a tribunal, Jo.

andru, SunshineConcubine, Sam and 5 others like this.
  8. The irony of Corbyn supporters being branded as cultish when Swinson has her whole mug on the side of a bus and ‘Swinson’s Liberal Democrats’.

michaelhird and Lila like this.
  9. I would say "not likely to be Tories", but it is Edinburgh and you can't trust them.

londonrain and diamondliam like this.
  10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

She got less than 1,000 votes more than the Tories at the last election and over 3,000 votes more than Labour, so the Tories will definitely be targeting that seat.

11. I live in her constituency, where her majority (over the Conservative candidate) barely scratched four figures last time. Rock, hard place, me etc.

12. Sam

Sam

Omg I hate you

13. LTG

LTG

But then Alistair Darling held it for year for Labour beforehand.

14. Tom Watson has resigned

15. HALLELUJAH

16. Yas, Emily Thornberry, get that stateside promo.

Good.

17. Is it good? Now the news is going to be talking about that rather than about Mogg being scum, Cleverly being incompetent and a cabinet minister resigning on the first day of an election campaign.

18. I think it’s the false hope that some of these cunts might be disposed of which is going to be the most painful thing about this election.

Is Schneider the one who beat up those prostitutes because if so sorry for posting trash/if not soz bout the slander

aux, londonrain and K94 like this.
  19. Teebs I’d rather a moderate Tory win if it meant ousting her, she’s doing so much damage to trans rights and is key to halting progress on gender recognition reform in Scotland. Having an MP as a vocal supporter of “sex-based rights” gives it a lot more credibility despite it being total rubbish. If she said any of the same things about any other minority group, she’d be forced to resign in a scandal. But apparently no, the rights of trans people can still be legitimately questioned.

londonrain and Empty Shoebox like this.
  20. I'd love to see Redwood voted out. There is a lot of anger within his constituency, so it could happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.