What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 956 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there a chance the needle is moving and all of these polls are wrong? I just cannot fathom how we could be left with these fuckers for four more years to create yet more havoc and destroy more lives. It is unthinkable.

mcuk, Snatched and Ashling92 like this.
  2. I've encountered people who genuinely think poverty and homelessness, along with climate change, are made up hoaxes to further some random liberal agenda. There's a real blindness to it if you happen to live in a place where there aren't any/many.

Brighton is heaving with homeless people, due to the number of organisations set up to help them, which is sometimes very sobering, but I'd rather be reminded it's a thing than continue in blissful ignorance. I think society needs that slap in the face.

Not sure on Fiat 500's though?? I tried to test drive one once and couldn't even fit in the damn thing.

3. I...

I need a gif of her nodding to herself.

Verandi, Stuart, stuaw and 10 others like this.
  4. Already Jeremy is being attacked on Question Time by nutters.

Shockbox likes this.
  5. All these questions about racism and yet Boris never seems to get it.

mcuk and RHOPJ like this.
  6. I thought Jeremy did really well, it’ll be interesting to see the kind of questions Johnson gets asked.

7. "Let's get Brexit done! Let's get Brexit done! Let's get Brexit done!" Etc et cetera.

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

9. This audience on QT will NOT take their heel off Jo Swinson's neck and I live. Corbyn and Sturgeon were very good.

mcuk, michaelhird, stuaw and 7 others like this.
  10. And there goes the Lib Dem vote.

blod likes this.
  11. I don’t think I can bring myself to watch Boris.

londonrain likes this.
  12. Oh they’re dragging him for now, maybe I’ll persevere for a little while.

blod, londonrain, Blond and 1 other person like this.
  13. Oh this is delicious. Crush him! The lying sod. He's pure, "let's deliver Brexit old chaps!"

14. Boris is a complete disaster right now. Jeremy and Nicola did great.

andru, Querelle Mix and blod like this.
  15. Jo Swinson got ripped to pieces. Boris is getting dragged now. Drag him further!

michaelhird and Jamie like this.
  16. Cringing massively at Fiona.

17. Yes at the blatantly racist and homophobic remarks being brought up!!!!

K94, Kuhleezi, mcuk and 3 others like this.
  18. These questions are great and Boris' answers are especially hollow when he doesn't have another politician on stage to deflect attention to.

aniraz, Kuhleezi, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  19. Swinson and Johnson both got dog walked and it couldn’t have happened to two more deserving people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.