What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 968 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Question for my Politi-Hunties, with the NHS being devolved in Scotland, if the Conservatives win and sell off the NHS to become an American style fuckery, the Scottish NHS would still exist? We’d be fine and healthy?

Or are we fucked too?

2. In terms of budget there's only so much fiddling you can do with Barnet, but privatisation is usually fragmented, like it has been done in England.

I don't know if procurement is devolved, or if you'll have to pay for American drugs.

superglowy and londonrain like this.
  3. Thanks, sis.

4. I don't want to get my hopes up but....

5. These polls are giving me whiplash

Sam and Deleted member 30181 like this.
  6. The Marr interview this morning was a mess. Johnson managed to say everything yet nothing at all. You can tell he detests being under scrutiny. Praying that the gap in the polls will continue to shorten.

stuaw, mcuk, sfmartin and 2 others like this.
  7. So still some harsh body blows but not a knock out punch.

Greeeeeeat. (This fucking Brexit, I swear...)

Thanks for the reply!

8. Is anyone else watching the Leaders Debate on ITV?

I’m not an SNP supporter in the slightest but Nicola Sturgeon is the only one up there who is making any sort of sense.

stuaw likes this.
  9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Hasn’t this been the case every time Sturgeon has been in a leaders’ debate?

10. Queen Nicola always leaves the other girls feeling THROWN.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  11. Dua Lipa has just told her 36.6 million followers to vote Labour. Obviously not all of those will live in the UK but I commend her for making a stand on which side of politics shes on.

Mr.Arroz, Eskapism, Stuart and 33 others like this.
  12. One x is all it takes indeed.

Mr.Arroz, Stuart, POPGASM and 15 others like this.
  13. Those receipts that Jeremy served up were DNA test results proclaiming he’s 100% that bitch.

Lander, Jackarywoo, ssa and 1 other person like this.
  14. There are quite a few accounts commenting very similar things on this - 'stop talking politics and go shake your ass on stage'. They're all from private accounts with low followers and male profile pics. Not even Dua Lipa is safe from Russian troll farms.

londonrain likes this.

15. cmon normal sized polling error let's get SICKENING

16. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Well, I suppose they need something to do when they’re not going nuts in the comments section of Paloma Faith’s account...

17. Try and get through this if you can. Truly depressing viewing. This is why we need the youth vote more than ever before.

18. Where are the fucking Labour Girls and BAME MP’s at. Long Bailey aside all I’ve seen on all TV and media are shouty, stubborn, cantankerous white labour men that look like 1970’s union leaders.

Barry Gardener
    Richard Burgon
    Andy MacDonald
    and the Activists
    Paul Mason
    and Owen Jones

Miss Thornberry, Angela, Diane, Lisa Nandy, Dawn Butler, Jess Phillips, Yvette Cooper, Stella Creasy ( probs on maternity) ???

These boys are not coming across well.

19. "But now it's, I don't really know what [Labour] stand for."

You could always, I dunno, read their manifesto? Watch a leaders' debate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.