What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion | Page 975 | The Popjustice Forum

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This? - UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Jo, rightfully getting dragged.

acl, Blond, Overdose and 1 other person like this.
  2. Grim.

Survation did tweet this so hopefully theres some sort of miracle come Thursday.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  3. I've been considering a job option to move back to North America and I'd seriously been considering staying in London for a while longer, but if that projection comes to pass? Adios.

DoggySwami and Empty Shoebox like this.
  4. Woke up feeling completely hopeless today - I'm dreading Friday morning. Prayer circle for a miracle, kids.

Kirkland likes this.
  5. Different country and different voting system with compulsory voting, but the polls preceding the Australian election in May 2019 were wrong. The opposition had been leading in the polls for more than two years, but lost. In constrast, the polls were accurate for our 2016 federal election. I don't think, for whatever reason (I guess due to the difficulties with getting a representative sample, now that you can't just phone-poll everyone on a landline), that polls are that reliable anymore.

6. This is a really interesting thread about polling and its reliability.

aniraz, 2014, Sam and 5 others like this.
  7. LTG

LTG

It’s the hope that really worries me. If it was a forgone conclusion I could just give up now.

acl and londonrain like this.
  8. LTG

LTG

I don’t want to live in a country where this rot gets people horny for deportations

fancygreen, Mr.Arroz, aniraz and 14 others like this.
  9. aux

aux

You have no idea how much I'm restraining myself not to tag one of the Tories of PJ and ask them how they can vote for such a vile piece of shit who calls himself a man.

aniraz, beyoncésweave, andru and 8 others like this.
  10. "The prime minister guaranteed that migration would fall under his plan for an Australian-style points-based system after Britain left the European Union."

Scotland needs immigration top top up it's declining population. This will be terrible for Scotland.

andru and Sam like this.
  11. Angela yet again being brilliant.

Shes the future of Labour. Hopefully a future leader candidate.

Mr.Arroz, aniraz, andru and 6 others like this.
  12. This is disgusting racist rhetoric but we been knew he was like this anyway.

It's particularly ironic when so many English retire to Spain and live out the rest of their days there. I wish someone would challenge him on this shit.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  13. At this point I'm perfectly willing to slash the tyres of anyone who I suspect is voting Tory on Thursday.

14. Tories? On here? Wow. Maybe I should delete my account.
    Reminder to everyone that this was already created in 2008. Thanks Blair.

15. Once we go independent, we won't need to worry about Boris or his policies.

andru and stuaw like this.
  16. How are migrants supposed to treat the country they live in and are contributing to? Are they supposed to feel like outsiders or second class citizens? Go and throw yourself in the sea Boris you fucking bumbly twat.

17. And UK retireees living in English speaking bubbles in Spain are doing what exactly?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.