What's That Song? | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

Vasilios, Island, soratami and 5 others like this.
  2. Bop
    I read that description and would have never guessed they were talking about Oblivion, talk about flop stan

3. The "topless men" part predictably made me remember...

Island, soratami, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  4. Thanks so much. I googled it but the description came up with some interesting results shall we say haha.

5. BE1EE3ED-3BEB-4595-840C-07284FB1F0A5.jpeg EF9B7331-39E9-4CFC-8F0D-4F847ED94BF3.jpeg I was in a bar in barcalona last night and some absolute banger come on but no idea who or what the song was. All i have are two crappy pics from the video....any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2018
    pitolini likes this.
  6. BAD GYAL’S FIEBRE

All of y’all are missing out on Spanish pop’s own Charli XCX. Bad Gyal only makes 100% POP AF BOPS.

7. I had no hope of finding this ho-BOP but you my friend have just saved my morning commute to work.

Vasilios and pitolini like this.
  8. It's time. For y'all. To help my boyfriend.

Andy French and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. WowWowWowWow, Rhombus and K94 like this.
  10. K94

K94

Think I got it!

11. Yessss!! He's so happy. Thanks.

12. Scream 'short ear length hair' gave me Ann Lee but I've never seen any of her videos so didn't think much of it.

stuaw, WowWowWowWow and K94 like this.
  13. need to identify a song, woman at the start says something a bit like 'it's Brintney bitch' (possibly misheard) in a sex hiss

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

What a classic banger!

Tribal Spaceman, WowWowWowWow and K94 like this.
  16. OMG I forgot this existed. Thanks for brightening my day with this charity shop Bjork realness! :-)

2014 likes this.
  17. my god I almost choked

soratami likes this.
  18. Can someone please help me with identifying a late 90s early 2000s bubblegum pop song? Don't know if its song by one girl or more than one girl but the chorus goes "Yeah, yeah yeah!" followed by a phrase that sounded like "Making it up"? And it repeats again with "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" I heard it a lot when I was young but I have never heard it ever again. But it has been on my mind for almost 20+ years now and I want it to end.

19. Oh, my mom said I used to love that song when I was 3. I don't remember that, which is actually pretty strange because I actually do remember so many songs I heard back then.

Last edited: May 22, 2018 at 2:51 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.