What's That Song? | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

evilsin and mokitsu like this.
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, great song, but it's not it. I've checked BENI's cover discography and still didn't find the song. Perhaps she sings some other lyrics and I just imagined that it's "with you"... Will have to listen to her music n full once again soon, maybe I'll recognize the song that way.

evilsin likes this.
  4. Nope, although a good one. Thanks.

5. There’s this song that’s been on the top of my tounge... it goes
    “Don’t you know I get cray? Get cray?” sounds like a Diplo/major lazer kind of song

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  6. I'm looking for a dance song which has a really recognizable melody. It goes like this.

Tududu tu du du du. Dudududu dudu du du. Tudududu tu du du du.
    Really sorry at describing this but alright. Soundhound or Shazam ar not helping.
    I think it was big during a summer and is from a big name in dance but can't come up with it.

rihce and Laurence like this.
  8. That wasn't it but I found it. I hate this song though.

9. This one is a mega bop!

evilsin and Sacrifices like this.
  10. Probably won't be much to go on, but Louise' new song Stretch reminds me of another song, with a big booming pre-chorus and then a kind of calm chorus..

Nevermind..I just racked my brains, figured out a few words, that ended up working! It was Selena Gomez Hands to Myself..

Island likes this.
  11. It also reminds me of Delta Goodrem's Think About You.

12. Oh, I like this! It's not what I was thinking of, but it does sound like it and now it's in my Spotify queue after Revival!

evilsin likes this.
  13. I heard this song at work a few days ago wich I‘d really like to hear again but I can‘t remember any of the lyrics unfortunately..
    This time it was a male singer there was also a female singer in some parts and throughout the song there was this jingle, the same exact jingle you hear in Cyndi Lauper‘s All Trough The Night ,so I‘d say it was an 80‘s maybe a 90‘s song.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  14. This one has a similar jingle in it at least

15. Hmmm well nope it‘s not that one, like I said 80‘s or 90‘s and there‘s a female singer aswel.

16. I heard a song today it kind of sounds like Taylor Swift’s Delicate and it has a repeating chorus that maybe sounds like ‘something something I don’t know why’...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  17. Hello there, I'm searching for a dance-pop song by a female artist, kinda framed from 2009 to 2012 that mentioned this in the chorus:

Please let me gooooo, let me (live/leave/breathe?)

That's all I got. If it was a faceless dance act, I definitely wouldn't be surprised about it.

18. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (1984)?

Edit: Never mind. I saw you were looking for something else. :)

19. Billy Idol - Eyes without a face?

20. ...this made me experience a very specific emotion that I have never felt before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.