What's That Song? | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It’s ok king @NecessaryVoodoo found it for me!!

2. Ok I need serious help with this one.

I know the lyrics of one part are vaguely "it was the right idea at the wrong time" it's a male vocal not sure if solo or a band. HELP PLEASE!

3. This?

4. No it's not that one sadly

5. This is probably a really well known song but I hadn’t heard it before. The video was played while waiting for Little Mix to come on stage on Thursday. It’s a male band who looked a bit alternative and the last word in every line of the chorus was sung higher pitched than the rest of it. Any ideas?

6. This?

Verandi and Robert like this.
  7. Yes!! Thanks very much.

Verandi and motorbike like this.
  8. Hi, might be a bit tough cause I haven't much info, sorry for that
    Here we go I heard that song this morning while I was at the hair-dresser: there a quite long (~40/50sec) electronic instrumental intro and at the end of the intro a female vocalist says "Breathing".
    Unfortunately someone at the hair salon skipped the track there so I haven't heard more.

The Electro intro remind me of the kind of instrumental track Justice, Sebastian or Kavinsky could do (heavy/dark synth, with a chord progression.)

I would say the track should be quite recent 2010+

Thanks!

9. Anyone know from this one second clip?

soratami likes this.
  11. Thanks so much.

12. XO.

XO.

I keep hearing the lyrics "Oh look at where I'm coming from a long long way, long long way" or "Look at where I'm coming to decide a long long way". It sounds like a rock/punk band or solo male artist judging from the voice.

The video I recorded the music from was quite muffled and lots of talking over the music so I couldn't make out what song it was clearly.

https://vocaroo.com/8M6cm7IxiME

13. Uno

Uno

I heard a song at a bar that went something like "Wow, it's the magic, satisfaction guaranteed" it was a male singer and very 80s, Pet Shop Boys-esque. It may even be Pet Shop Boys, but I'm not well versed in them to know.

Any help would be great!

14. Found this song off the lyrics:

Maybe?

Martyn likes this.
  15. Found this Popjustice article about a song by a female artist produced by James from the Freemasons:
    https://www.soundcloud.com/fablemusic/fable-persuasion
    Oops sorry I see you already had your answer in the Freemasons thread...

16. Some female trios that came and went in the late 90s:

17. maybe

18. Yesssss! That's the one thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.