What's That Song? | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. That's not it, but banger.

2. I heard a bit of this electro-rock-indie-pop song on the radio earlier today, with female vocals and one of the lyrics was something like "can't trust no-one", and it also had some French lyrics. Any ideas? I only listened to it very briefly so I don't really remember any other details.

3. Found it

4. I don't have any other details about it but i heard a song on the radio the other day, it was kinda edm, had virtually no lyrics and the last minute or so where just "Ooooooh ahhhhhhh"s. Please help </3

5. XO.

XO.

Can anyone help please?

6. Lumidee - Never Leave You?

7. I've been thinking about this since you posted this (seriously) because it's reminded me of something else as well. Is it Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds?

8. Nope, this was another one a lot of people floated when I was wondering what it reminded of but it’s something else. Never figured it out sadly!

The fact that so many guesses have been made makes me think maybe it’s just a generic chord progression and that’s why it sounds familiar?

9. Is it possible ya'll are thinking of Demi's 'Heart Attack'? the "putting all my fences up" and "do you ever feel like a misfit.." melody / chord progressions are very much identical.

10. Maybe? This was a really popular mashup (1.2 million views!!)

Deborux likes this.
  11. Does anyone recognize the version of "Cruel Summer" featured towards the end of this video?

12. It's by her but looks like the full thing isn't released yet as loads of the comments are asking too.

elektroxx likes this.
  13. Thank you!

14. Omg yes I think this was it. And it’s not even a music video. Thanks for finding that!

SockMonkey likes this.
  15. Song by a female artist, think it's fairly recent (last few years)
    Lyrics are something like: Can't go back(?), cause I wanna move forward.

16. But I don't look back, 'cause I wanna go forward

17. Help! Does anyone know the song used on an advert for Voyage hotels in Turkey? It’s a male vocal on an electropop track. I drew a blank with Shazam. These are some of the lyrics, although I’m missing a few words that I couldn’t make out.

“Some days you never forget you guide my every step. One night sleep tight. Baby let’s press rewind.”

Thanks in advance!

18. This is driving me crazy. An amazing song, but the chord progression is really similar to something else, probably 2000s pop or R&B. (I think the vocal melody is very Got 'Til It's Gone by Janft.)

Crisp X likes this.
  19. The 'be a little selfish' delivery reminds me a lot of another song but I can't think what.

I think it's something from the late 00s/early 10s by a female artist, though that's quite vague.

20. It’s kind of getting me the same feeling as the chorus in All Hooked Up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.