What's That Song? | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

First thing that came to mind

2. Yes it's this one! Thank you!

2014 likes this.
  3. Neither of them, but Dan Black was a good guess (I'd never heard of Dan Croll before though). The one I'm thinking of made folkier/more singer-songwriter-y music though.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It wasn't this fella by any chance

soratami likes this.
  5. Nope, wasn't that either.

6. I actually have another one. I was in the supermarket earlier today and they played a song by a female vocalist, with a mid/late 00s scandi-pop sound and a chorus that went something like "count to three/one two three, medical emergency", and a guest male vocalist, I can't recall if a rapper or a singer, who mentioned being a doctor in his verse. I couldn't look it up at the time due to the plastic gloves, and now I'm not 100% sure on the details anymore. Does anyone recognise it? It's definitely not Emergency by Icona Pop by the way.

soratami likes this.
  8. Thanks but it wasn't that!

evilsin likes this.
  9. I tried. Remembered another one, but it has no counting and no features.

soratami likes this.
  10. Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  11. Is it this?

evilsin and soratami like this.
  12. That's it, thanks!

evilsin and Deborux like this.
  13. What's that bop by an 80s maybe early 90s flop girl, European I think, she's in a pool in the video and her tiddies almost fall out of her blue bikini (or that was a messy live performance)?? @Vasilios Dddddd

Vasilios likes this.
    Island, 2014, Mr Blonde and 1 other person like this.
  15. YASSS thank you king.

16. Boys is truly Top 10 80s, the backing track, THAT prechorus, the uplifting hook, the rap, the carefree sleaziness, Sabrina's tonnes of CUNT... A triumph. The fact it's still loved and played in 2020 while all the 'serious music' of 1987 is long forgotten, yassss.

17. Even my dad stans. I was singing the song in the kitchen now and he walks by and says "oh Sabrina". Icon!

Vasilios and soratami like this.
  18. One of the biggest 80's staples in France. Watching her struggle-perform it every year on a random show will never not be the kii.

soratami and Vasilios like this.
  19. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.