What's That Song? | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

My instant guess for you! Hopefully if it's not the right one it triggers something haha, it's a boppp!

Crisp X likes this.
  2. Not this one unfortunately, but I'm adding this to a playlist! Actually it's in the same key as Re-rewind and in my fuzzy memories, I think both songs sound similar to each others.

edit: From the youtube suggestions, this one sounds very familiar but it's still not the right guess dd

3. All the dads stan. They loved Sabrina. I can't help but wonder why ....?

Island likes this.

4. Another Artful Dodger song?

Crisp X likes this.
  5. Not this one either. Its chorus has the same vibes, so I should be close to finding the song... that's what I tell myself every time.

6. Lonyo - Summer of Love?

Crisp X and 2014 like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

BOPPPPP

Booers likes this.
  8. I stumbled on a remix of another Lonyo song earlier and it sounded familar too, but it's not this one.

Okay, I tried to translate what I think is the chorus. The melody is supposed to be the sung hook.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    evilsin likes this.
  9. The skill! Sounds very familiar, but I can't put my finger on it, sadly.

Crisp X likes this.
  10. Hey, y'all. What was that name of the song by one of the lesser S Clubs that sounded vaguely like Kylie's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"?

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

???

elektroxx likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

???

Crisp X likes this.
  13. That wasn't it, but thank you. I found it though.

Island, evilsin and 2014 like this.
  14. This isn't the one either. I'm going to do a deep dive into Youtube and Spotify playlists tonight.

@Vasilios Do you recognize anything in this, like imagine the melody was the Craig David-like vocals from a man?

15. Holy hell, this is it! Thank you so much! Wouldn't have expected it to be from a German group but it makes sense nn.

Whisky87, Vasilios and Island like this.
  16. A song from 2003 (I think), I'm sure it was called something like "The Wrecking" and possibly-female-fronted band. Video might have been in a scrapyard.

Also, a song from 2004, dark-skinned female singer in her 30s/early40s, video might have been in black and white.It was called "...... A Rose".

Caught both on music channels when I was out the house and never found out who they were but both popped back into my mind.

Someboy, Island, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  18. That's the one! In my head I was starting to mash it up with Speedway's Genie in a Bottle and I was starting to think I had imagined it.

Crisp X and elektroxx like this.
  19. A classic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.