What's That Song? | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. This one?...

2. Maybe not the right website to be asking this on, but I can't place what the classical music at the end of this American Dad episode is and it's driving me nuts. 20:22

3. SoundHound tells me it's this:

4. What's that song by that girl that feels lost in the city she's currently in? I feel like there was maybe some mention of Cerulean (not turquoise, not lapas) somewhere in there...? I'm sure I have a vague memory of the good sis @RJF discussing it on here mebbers?

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  5. Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

6. Different colour but could be this?

7. ADM

ADM

This was SZA' 20 Something.

I'm stuck on what I feel like is a 90-ish dance song that has a good female vocal, kind of moody, a bit like a dancier version of Wicked Game (the one Grace Carter covered). I always think it'd be a great song to re-hash but of course always forget it.

8. Maybe this?

9. Hmm... Looking for a song and these were the lyrics. It is not We Cant Stop.

I'm so bored at this party, sitting down on the couch. Everybody dancing on molly, you and me we chill molly!

Crisp X, elektroxx and Laurence like this.
  11. Is there a song by a pop girl with the lyric "tryna get my mclovin'?" because I have that line stuck in my head and I don't know if I made it up or not. Google isn't helping.

12. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I still haven't found this song and it's still driving me insane, so I've tried actually singing the melody if it helps anyone.

https://clyp.it/2vgurloo?token=9c500586737f85278fd730142b3de3bc

I'm...fairly sure all this info is accurate and it's all related to the same song, but I was like 7 and there's a chance things might have got muddled up in my head. So basically don't immediately disregard a certain song if the melody matches but the era or video don't.

Island, evilsin and Crisp X like this.
  13. Your interpretation of the melody gives me All Saints, although I can't put my finger on the particular song.

Island, OspreyQueen and Crisp X like this.
  14. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I definitely don’t think it’s All Saints, I know all their singles and most of their deep cuts like the back of my hand.

15. Why don't you look for 00s girlbands @OspreyQueen UK and US ones?

OspreyQueen likes this.
  16. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I think I already tried that, but it must have been a while ago so maybe it's time for another shot.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

18. Island

Island Staff Member

those harmonies from hell

Crisp X and evilsin like this.
  19. 2014, Crisp X and RandomBrit7 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.