What's That Song?

Thinking of a 00s HipHop/R&B song, I don’t remember anything about the song itself I just remember the music video as a teen.

It had a bunch of Hip-Hop/R&B artists on it doing a different verse of the song and each artist had their own different monochromatic color scheme that their clothes/ set design was full of.

90% sure Mary J Blige was one of them and her color was white but I checked her discography on Wikipedia and nothing rings a bell.

he / him
Thinking of a 00s HipHop/R&B song, I don’t remember anything about the song itself I just remember the music video as a teen.

It had a bunch of Hip-Hop/R&B artists on it doing a different verse of the song and each artist had their own different monochromatic color scheme that their clothes/ set design was full of.

90% sure Mary J Blige was one of them and her color was white but I checked her discography on Wikipedia and nothing rings a bell.

Does anyone know the song from episode 4 of Netflix’s Glamorous? It appears near the end when the main character leaves the club with the main lyrics being “stuck in a feeling”
Starts around 34 mins

Please if anyone knows this, would be appreciated.

This is a really long shot, but when I was on holiday in Hong Kong in July 1999 I heard a song a few times which I saw on music TV. It was by a Chinese/Hong Kong woman. The only lyric I can recall is "she knows, she wants to be your angel" and I think the video was her playing a guitar with possibly a white background behind her. She had a look of Sharleen Spiteri about her, and possibly a bit of a Texas kind of sound. I've never been able to find anything about this song. It was probably some random local flop, but I quite liked it and wouldn't mind hearing it again!

Does anyone know the song from episode 4 of Netflix’s Glamorous? It appears near the end when the main character leaves the club with the main lyrics being “stuck in a feeling”
Starts around 34 mins

Please if anyone knows this, would be appreciated.
I am googling all the lyrics and can't find anything. Couldn't find it in the Glamorous playlists too... Any help? It's a bop.

This is a reach but can anyone tell me who may have covered 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' on a tour or something? I recall a female covering it but can't remember who it was at all!

This is a reach but can anyone tell me who may have covered 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' on a tour or something? I recall a female covering it but can't remember who it was at all!
Anastacia did a version of it on her It's A Mans World album, so I'd imagine she's done it live too.

I don't think its either of those but thank you!

(Having Googled a bit more, I am wondering if I was thinking of James Bay's cover of it)

Nn woke up with this song in my head

'if you want my love gotta say it to my face, say to my face'

WHAT IS IT

Newish / girlie R&B pop?

My memory is vague but I’m trying to remember the name of an electro pop type male duo from around 2010, the singer was usually shirtless and had long spiky hair. I think the name began with a D?