Whitney (1987) At 35 | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Whitney (1987) At 35

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by WhatKindOfKylie?, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Oh I remember the way that we touch
    I wish I didn't like it so muuuuuuch

Most iconic prechorus of all time?

2. I agree, it's such a waste. Both she and the Whitney album itself, deserve far better.

Eric Generic likes this.
  3. Totally agree. And it's the same with George Michael and Michael Jackson...albeit they actually get some product but it's so badly done (this upcoming Thriller 40 is a travesty).

4. The only things we seem to keep getting for this particular era, is more T-shirts!

5. It's interesting that Prince's estate seems to be doing the best job so far and I never thought we would get Prince reissues.

I doubt they will do anything for the 30th anniversary of The Bodyguard although I suspect we will get a special vinyl release and that's it.

They really don't take advantage of the fact that Whitney was an artist who sold PHYSICAL copies of her albums and singles.

6. I suspect they will use the fact they did the I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard for it's 25th, which to be fair, was probably their most noteworthy reissue since.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.